6 weeks until New Years!!! How much would you like to lose?

Options

Replies

• Boycie
    Boycie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I'm aiming for the same amount by new years eve - have a ball gown to get into!! :)
  • Bunnehface
    Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I take a progress pic every two months, my last pic was 1st November and I was 208lb. I'm aiming to be in ONEderland by 1st January. 9lb in two months is a pretty reasonable goal to me.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I just try to lose body fat and don't worry about it. I think it's wrong to set date goals when it comes to weight loss. If you're doing it right, you might gain weight, but lose inches in your waist and look much better.
  • 13turtles
    13turtles Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm going with 15! It seems like a good number, and I get time of at the holidays so I can hit the gym more if need be. I think that sounds like a plan!
  • 0161tracy
    0161tracy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i want to lose as much as possible but i too will aim for 1stone which is 14lbs, i will be very happy with that!
  • badwolfIO
    badwolfIO Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I pledge 8 lbs.
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Realistically 10, dream 25....Either way I'll be down at least 50 since last New Year's!!:smile:
  • russki1321
    Options
    Count me for 15. Not easy with the holiday season, but what better time to challenge ourselves!!!
  • TymelessBeauty
    TymelessBeauty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyy.....I'm in for 15lbs
  • nanimoose
    nanimoose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It'd be great to lose 5 lbs, and be able to maintain that through the holiday season.
  • Lorajane87
    Options
    I'b be happy with 10 but im going to aim high and hit the 14 pounds (a stone) by new year!!!!

Good Luck everyone!!!!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • fryingpanofdoom
    fryingpanofdoom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm actually aiming a little low because this is my first serious attempt at getting healthy and I don't want to discourage myself too early.

Anyway, I'm shooting to drop around 6lbs between now and New Year's. I know I can reach that even with all the holiday food consumption, and if I happen to go over it, all the better!

Good luck, everyone! :)
  • Ivedlg
    Options
    15 pds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can do this!!!!
  • robinrsimmons428
    robinrsimmons428 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 pounds by NYE!
  • theriddler79
    theriddler79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose another 15 before the new year. :)
  • karlyelindsay
    karlyelindsay Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I set a goal of 20 by Christmas and I've lost 7 which means 13 more so my stretch goal for new years is 15!!
  • marciaik
    marciaik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 20 lbs before new years eve! i started working out with a personal trainer and using this app - so hopefully it will happen!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 15 lbs for me :) Good luck to everyone!!!
  • Jwell142
    Options
    7 more lbs until I reach my initial goal weight!
  • luckythirt33n
    luckythirt33n Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm gunning for 15 lbs. fat loss.