affordable diet pills?

Options

Replies

• NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Diet pills are a complete waste of money.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Your best bet is going to be fish oil, a regular women's multivitamin, and a probiotic. You can add caffeine pills if you feel you need it. Diet pills are just fancy dressed up caffeine- they use confusing names and "proprietary blends" to disguise that all the ingredients are caffeine or caffeine substrates.
  • mommyof4adorablekids
    Options
    I got a few samples of Methoxyburn from Gnc and I really like it. Ive only been taking it for 4 days and have lost 6lbs.
  • AEFidgets
    Options
    There are no good diet pills. Every Dr I have ever spoken to, has called them a waste. Most have labeled them as dangerous, especially if you have underlying conditions. Combine them with high np or arrhythmia and they can easily kill.
  • kindleworm99
    Options
    take vitamins instead
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    I got a few samples of Methoxyburn from Gnc and I really like it. Ive only been taking it for 4 days and have lost 6lbs.

I beg you to think about this logically. Is there any way you could lose 6 lbs of FAT in 4 days? To do that would mean that you lost 1.5 lbs per day, at 3500 cals/lb FAT- that means that the supplement would have had to speed up your metabolism to the point that you burned an extra 5,250 calories, per day, on top of your normal daily activity and intake. Does that sound even a little reasonable to you?

You probably lost 5.9 lbs of water and 0.1 lb of fat, ish. Many diet pills include a diuretic to trick you in to thinking you're losing actual weight, which makes them all the more dangerous.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/795568-diet-supplements-hydroxycut-alli-xenadrine-etc

Diet pills are all placebo's and will not provide any greater benefit to weight loss.

That statement is hilarious
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have taken oxy-elite in the past. Not really "affordable" but it was great.

I'm taking Forged Burner right now and really like it. It does make me jittery but gives me that extra boost in the gym. It was around $30.

I will say that if you're not exercising and eating right with it then you're going to waste your money and time. Just do your research before you buy!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    send me $26.95 per month and I will send you a private email with the secret

no really, what everyone else said. Don't buy into the consumerism and marketing. They are preying on your natural tendency to look for a quick fix when there really isn't one.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Pills don't work. Gimmicks don't work. Healthy eating and exercise work. Stop wasting money. Spend it on some fresh fruits and veggies instead.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    take vitamins instead

lol
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Seriously! DIET & Exercise, the end.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I was just googling for a .gif of someone banging their head on a wall and/or keyboard to post in this thread but I couldn't find one.

Don't take diet pills. They don't work. Burn more calories than you consume and you will lose weight. Eat healthy and exercise. Plan your day in advance.
  • kellis155
    Options
    I had good luck with Lipodrene. It completely takes the hunger away and gives you an energy boost. I saw good scale movement each day too. However, results slowed after about 2 weeks. So now I'm going to just take it every once in awhile. I KNOW diet pills are not great for you, but think you can use them sparingly to give yourself a boost.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I had good luck with Lipodrene. It completely takes the hunger away and gives you an energy boost. I saw good scale movement each day too. However, results slowed after about 2 weeks. So now I'm going to just take it every once in awhile. I KNOW diet pills are not great for you, but think you can use them sparingly to give yourself a boost.

Nope, you can't. Complete waste of money.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Alot of them are fiber pills, water pills, or caffeine pills... So, fiber, eat a fiber one bar, water pill? Take a diurex, caffeine? Drink a monster.. Problem solved
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    None. On a bad day just put down the fork. Simple as that.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    eat right
    work hard
    PERIOD.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Alot of them are fiber pills, water pills, or caffeine pills... So, fiber, eat a fiber one bar, water pill? Take a diurex, caffeine? Drink a monster.. Problem solved

...except don't take a diurex pill. Try potassium rich food instead.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    eat right
    work hard
    PERIOD.

^ affordable too