Thanksgiving - What will you eat?

Options
1235»

Replies

• karjea
    karjea Posts: 16
    Options
    1dUq2.gif

^^^^^MOST DEF^^^^ Not logging anything in that day, it will literally be my free day!!! Then an extensive workout the next morning only turkey leftovers :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Turkey
    stuffing
    homemade noodles
    broccoli casserole
    green bean casserole
    mashed potatoes with gravy
    hot rolls...not sure if I will make from scratch, but likely will be out of a package
    pumpkin pie (from scratch) and sweetened, whipped cream dolloped on top

and that's about it, I think :smokin:

ETA: And I see some people won't be logging. I will log ALL the food. Not logging would be cheating, in my book. :wink:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    1dUq2.gif

Including gravy. All of the gravy.

GRAVY FTW~
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I'll log every single, calorie loaded, bite. A cheat day is only a cheat on the calories consumed, not on the faithful logging to the diary. When the scale jumps in the days following, I don't want there to be this random empty day in the log. I want to see my causes and effects.

And gravy is to savory food like frosting is to cake. It should be applied to all in sight and in plentiful amounts.
  • guidothecat
    guidothecat Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Well I am hosting so: Deviled eggs, baked brie cheese with apples and chutney, pesto cheese bruchetta, pickled beets, olives, pickles, cranberry relish, ham, turkey, stuffing, mashed fattening potatoes, more BREAD, crackers with rueben dip, homemade fattening pate with even more crackers, tons of gravy, pumpkin pie with homemade whipped cream, brownies, oreo truffles and all washed down with copious amounts of wine.

And if I have room after the all day buffet I might eat a celery stick. :drinker:

And I am going to log it ALL. :smokin:

And all of this will be followed by a slow waddle around the block after everyone leaves, with probably a glass of wine in hand!
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    since it's just one day-
    sensible serving of: turkey, green beans, pineapple casserole, sweet potatoe casserole, slice of pie, and a glass or two of wine.

then, the next day I will go right back on track with what I normally do. I will also do the same thing on Christmas.
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Isn't this why they made Turkey Trots? LOL I'll be running my local Turkey Trot 10k in the morning so I can eat mass quantities of whatever the hell I want!

Hahah, the only thing I'll be logging that day is my exercise just because I want to see what NEGATIVE numbers look like on my completed entry!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    1dUq2.gif

This!
  • TiffersStr1
    TiffersStr1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Definately turkey, dressing with a little gravy, cranberries, green beans. I will be skipping the desserts. I don't plan on logging that day..afterall, Thanksgiving comes but once a year. :tongue:
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    i will eat everything! in portion control...YUM! turkey, stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce and mashed taters! oh boy im hungry