May Mini Challenge

Options

Replies

• ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad Rene I wasn't that good this weekend either. I've been really strict with my eating for the past 4 weeks and since we had a sitter and went out on Friday I decided to splurge. I didn't go way overboard and make myself sick, so that's good. But it's really easy to get lazy with our eating over the weekend. Sounds like you've got a lot of exercise to undo any damage possibly done so good job! I hit the gym this morning myself. I did some strength training and then a half hour on the elliptical. Just keep at it!

Thanks...I am finished with the exercise for the day...I feel much better now then I did yesterday! I have been running now for 11 weeks. I can't wait until my body produces the lower numbers though. It's slow going...
  • Tamzenc
    Tamzenc Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in 141 by May 1st. I'm 151 now. That may be a little hard, but if I exercise at least 4 days a week and I don't make it, I'll be satisfied if I'm under 145.
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    :ohwell: Not sure what I do wrong but can't get the Quote to come up:sad: any way I gained .4 lbs over the weekend. I went over my calories yesterday because I had a Sonic burger and tatertots with a sprite. We were out at the ranch. I went horseback riding and brushed Dee after riding. That was about all the exersise I got yesterday. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good this weekend! :smile: I worked out on Friday - a couple DVDs since the weather was gloomy and rainy. Then Saturday, my body was just exhausted so I took the day off from intentional exercise (I still did things around the house like moving TVs and hanging pictures) . Sunday I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes of some strength training moves. Then I went to the barn and trimmed my horses feet (probably took me an hour or so). I really worked on them. Farriers have to be super strong, I tell you. My back and arms are sore today from my work yesterday. :tongue:

Anyway, I may go for a run today if the weather clears up. It probably wont though, so I may go to the gym later and use the elliptical and then do some strength training if my muscles feel up to it.
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see all the weigh-ins today and see how everyone did. I'll post mine late! Praying for a loss.... eeekkkk..... I don't do any midweek weighing so we'll see!

Stephanie - Great job on all the workouts. You're awesome!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    How do you want us to post our Monday weigh-ins? Should we start a list to copy, paste and add to? Anyway, I'm 143.6 this morning (was 143.8 when we started this last Wednesday).
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    :ohwell: Not sure what I do wrong but can't get the Quote to come up:sad: any way I gained .4 lbs over the weekend. I went over my calories yesterday because I had a Sonic burger and tatertots with a sprite. We were out at the ranch. I went horseback riding and brushed Dee after riding. That was about all the exersise I got yesterday. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

aaiser Just hit the word quote on anyone's post.. then type what you want under. Keep trying till you get it!!
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Good Morning girls :flowerforyou:

My weigh - in for this Monday morn 157.

Its only a .05 lb but I am surprised I did not gain. No formal w/o this week end, just did yard work Sat and grocery shopping/ house work Sun.

I am READY to kick it into gear this week... with the w/o and the unwanted chore of the counting calories. :frown: Its the only way its going to work.

How about some weekly mini challenges...?
  • aisser
    Options
    I don't know what I do wrong but I hit Quote and nothing haooens so I hit reply then Quote and nothing happens. I will heep trying and thanks for your help CALLIE :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • aisser
    Options
    I don't know what I do wrong but I hit Quote and nothing haooens so I hit reply then Quote and nothing happens. I will heep trying and thanks for your help CALLIE :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I figured it out thanks Callie
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Monday Weigh Day!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I did very good with my w/o's and calorie intake :)

Last Week: 143.4
    Today: 140.6
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    Monday Weigh Day!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I did very good with my w/o's and calorie intake :)

Last Week: 143.4
    Today: 140.6
    You obviously did good! congrats on the weight loss!!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Since I took a little bit of a break from stringent eating this weekend I'll keep my weight from Wednesday and use as this weeks weight - 176! Then when I weigh in this Wednesday I'll post it on Monday. I got back on my program yesterday though - good eating and a good workout! Now it's time to get some work done....
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I had a good weekend. I hope you all did as well. This morning I weighed in at

175.0 down from 177.2 last monday so now only 10 pounds to go until May 1.

I feel Good!!!
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Aimee and RJ on the big losses!

Katie - I didn't do great this weekend either. Ugh, weekends are tough! Good luck Wednesday!
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I hope it is not to late for me to join in.

Current Weight: 182
    Goal Weight: 175
    Weiht Loss: 7 lbs
    Weeks: 6.5

I weigh in on Friday's but will post my weight on Monday if that is alright. Thanks for the modivation!!
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yippeee...i have lost 4 pounds since starting on this website on Feb 27th....It is slow going, but at least it is going in the right direction!

Current weight is 154.2
    Goal by May 1st is 147
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Last weeks weight:154
    today: 153.5
    Oh well at least its a loss. Got a step it up :smile:
  • kathymurphy
    Options
    thanks for the great tips. i keep having m & m's instead of an apple. think i need to get rid of the candy and eat the good stuff. :blushing:
  • hooghie
    hooghie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Last Week: 188.2
    Today: 187.8

A loss is a loss! Congrats to all of you who had losses.