133lbs Lost! Hopefully w/Pic...?? Here's My Story...

Options

Replies

• Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You've done absolutly amazing, well done :smile: Very inspiring for sure and i completly agree that you still need to eat the foods you love in order to not feel deprived and want to binge. I have every Saturday away from logging where i allow myself to eat what ever i fancy and i find it's always worked for me. Again a big well done to you :smile:
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a completely different person!!! Job WELL DONE! :happy:
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    God has blessed you in so many ways. I applaud your dedication and determination. Be proud very proud you are an inspiration to everyone here just starting their journey, in the midst of that journey or finishing up. Thanks for posting!!!
  • Champion4ever
    Champion4ever Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Thanks for sharing your story and inspiring me to move forward.
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW! You don't look like the same person at ALL! Go you! That is so awesome!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Keep up the hard work and dedication and you'll reach your final goal in no time!
  • Kathrynaline
    Options
    You look wonderful! I've had 5 surgeries in 6 years myself. Sometimes the pain is too big to climb around but every day I try. I'm also off the juice( Morphine 30 mg!) I had liquid Morphine pumped directly into me veins for 3 months! BUt now I eat right and excercise. You look amazing. The difference in your before and after pics is tremendous! I bet your boys are so happy( I also have 3 boys, 21,12,6,) AND that Ex prob looks at you and thinks DAMN! YOur story makes me think maybe I'll have a success story of my own someday! Thanks and congradulations. YOU did it. YOU worked hard. YOU are amazing. And BEAUTIFUL! Men'll be fighting over you soon! Just......... please know you're NOT that fat, sad, weak woman anymore. You are a WARRIOR! Believe in yourself and your beauty. PEACE.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations... truly an inspiration!
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah!!! I bet your ex hates himself for leaving you now!

Well done!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • loriads
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing your story and your pictures!! What an awesome transformation!! Go you!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and accomplishment. Congratulations. You look way younger. Isn't that a great feeling.
  • geminigrl622
    Options
    You look awesome!! I'm glad to hear you put in the hard work and dedication it takes to drop the weight. Some of us are not struggling to lose 100lbs or more, but find strength and inspiration from those that do. You have truly inspired me to keep going.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely FABULOUS!!!
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    great and wonderful job! congrats..:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amazing....
  • Junglejoyce
    Junglejoyce Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and inspiring story. You are truly beautiful!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    Beautifully done. You were just as beautiful in the before picture as well...keep up the great work.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing accomplishment! So proud for you! Had you not said both pictures were you, I would have never known...looks like 2 different people. Great job!
  • hoosiergirl57
    hoosiergirl57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are truly an inspiration to someone like myself who is just beginning the journey to lose so much weight. I think you are so right about giving up when you have made a bad choice. That is a hard habit to break, but one which I plan on breaking!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!