Options

Replies

• Nikkialbert02
    Options
    Down 2.2 this week total of 22 lbs lost :drinker:
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm a Friday Weigher like a lot of you. I was at zero loss this week. Only 1 pound last week, and zero the week before. One pound in three weeks is discouraging. I have changed my exercise habits from walking 3-5 miles 4-5 days a week to using the elliptical machine and playing tennis (they have lights and I can play after work). It's too cold and or dark to walk outside <i'm a wimp>, can't afford a gym or treadmill (already own the elliptical machine). MFP tells me I'm burning the same amount of calories, but I'm wondering if that is the difference. Any ideas????
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I apologize I haven't updated since 10/12. I have been batteling Bronchitis (now pneumonia) and have a lot of ups and down in the weight catagory. But here is my stats since joining.

SW 385.2 W6 268.2
    W0 282.2 W7 267.8
    W1 277.0 W8 265.8
    W2 276.0 W9 262.8
    W3 275.4 W10 266.2 (boo)
    W4 275.4 W11 259.6 > Week 10 -12 Bronchitis/pnuemonia time. LOTS OF MEDICINE.
    W5 269.4 W12 263.6 (boo)

Week 13 CW: 259.4. Finally back to one of my lowest weights since starting. Have been a little discouraged, but ready to see some lower numbers next week. Good luck, everyone. GREAT JOB ON YOUR JOURNIES.
  • S108HAN
    S108HAN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    4 lb gone since Monday. I wasn't going to bother this Friday as it has only been 4 days but I just felt 'lighter' somehow. I can't believe. A few weeks ago I thought it would be impossible for me to get below 11st. Now I'm bearing down on 10st.
    Chuffed today.
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was down another 1.4 pounds this week.
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a Friday Weigher like a lot of you. I was at zero loss this week. Only 1 pound last week, and zero the week before. One pound in three weeks is discouraging. I have changed my exercise habits from walking 3-5 miles 4-5 days a week to using the elliptical machine and playing tennis (they have lights and I can play after work). It's too cold and or dark to walk outside <i'm a wimp>, can't afford a gym or treadmill (already own the elliptical machine). MFP tells me I'm burning the same amount of calories, but I'm wondering if that is the difference. Any ideas????

It looks like you are not too far off your goal weight at this point and so your weight loss will slow down. You also need to vary your exercise every 6 weeks or so or your body becomes used to a particular form of exercise and no longer sees it a challenge. High Intensity Interval Training can challenge and burn more calories and can be done on a cross trainer. You might like to look at Motiontraxx on iTunes as the have a few coached workout albums which might help to challenge you during your workouts. I too workout at home and have found these workouts very good at minimal costs,
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.8 this week! Part of that is due I'm sure to donating blood yesterday, but I certainly didn't give 2.8 pounds worth!
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oh dear! I have gained back the 1.5lbs that I managed to lose over the last couple of weeks, initially I was not clear why but when I look at the weekly summary of my calorie intake it is not as good as I thought it was. I need to keep a closer eye on it, I am also wondering whether one of the reasons for slow loss is the I am gaining muscle. A more concerted effort is required next week.
  • melnikdanil1
    Options
    Do not give up!!!I am not loosing much,I believe I do not eat right maybe.But I am doing kickboxing,tae bo and running and it makes me feel great!!!I am not giving up!Inspite my stable weight my jeans fit me much better now!!!:smile:
  • melnikdanil1
    Options
    What a great job!!!You are doing great!!!:smile:
  • joanne70
    joanne70 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I weigh Friday mornings as well lost 2lb this week. :smile: lost 2lb each week for 3 weeks in a row. So love this site :love:
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    150 as of this morning. I forgot to weight in for a couple weeks so I think I'm down a couple pounds since I last recorded here. Slowly slowly working my way down into a slimmer range...
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    down 2 pounds for a total of 31.5 pounds so far.
  • s_bell2012
    Options
    2lbs this week

It's getting tougher and weight loss is starting to slow down now though with only 15lb to go
  • svanzile
    svanzile Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Down 3.2 lbs this week, 10.7 in 3 weeks! :happy: Not looking forward to the slow down I know is coming :grumble:
  • amandazylstra
    amandazylstra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh in on Monday but Friday is much better!! I'm down 1.5 this week. YAY! (if I do say so myself!). I find that seeing the loss on Friday helps me stay motivated through the weekend when the temptations as easier to give in to.
  • simnuts
    simnuts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Down 2.6 today!!!

YAY!!! We're doing it!!!!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Down 5 today!

We rock - here's to next week! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Nikkialbert02
    Options
    No lost this week due to TOM :explode: But then again I will not complain because I had no gain either :tongue: Looking forward to next week just hope I do not sabotage it over the Holidays!!!:huh:
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Worked hard this week, and it paid off. Down 1.8 pounds this week. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!