What do you think of my food diary

Options

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your diary over a couple of weeks and I think you are doing a great job!

If you are looking for a little critique then maybe track sugar also?? I am only saying this as this maybe something to change it up with?

Maybe swap the cereal in the mornings with some protein??? Just as an alternate thing to get things moving again.

I think when we get stuck it is a good thing to change things around a little.

But kudos to you for putting your diary to the forum...you will get kicked to the kerb even if you lived absolutely perfectly IMO...just the nature of the beast on here!!!
  • lap012165
    Options
    I have to say I took a look at your diary and I think it looks great!!! We eat alot of the same things. I think we are all built different and what works for one doesn't always work the other. It's working for you so keep it up. I too was wanting to get my stomach flatter and toned. So for the last year or so I have been taking CLA or Conjugated Linoleic Acid which is all natural and it has made all the difference in the world. It is not a diet pill at all and will only work if you work out and diet correctly. It will help with your toning and tummy, I promise! Look it up. I get mine off bodybuilding.com they have the best prices. It also goes by the name Tonalin. Give it a read and keep up the good work!!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your diary over a couple of weeks and I think you are doing a great job!

If you are looking for a little critique then maybe track sugar also?? I am only saying this as this maybe something to change it up with?

Maybe swap the cereal in the mornings with some protein??? Just as an alternate thing to get things moving again.

But kudos to you for putting your diary to the forum...you will get kicked to the kerb even if you lived absolutely perfectly IMO...just the nature of the beast on here!!

Yes this is true! I am surprised at how immature the people are on here for no reason! I don't care! Everyone has there own opinion!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Do you have kidney issues? If not your protein seems a little low to me.

No I don't and I know I am low! Some days I do have high protein! I
    Am not a big meat eater! I try to avoid it, besides tuna! I'm not vegetarian or anything!

Try eggs, cottage cheese, roasted edamame "nuts", mozz string cheese, greek yogurt, quest bars...lots of non-meat options to boost protein.
  • jdavis193
    Options
    I have to say I took a look at your diary and I think it looks great!!! We eat alot of the same things. I think we are all built different and what works for one doesn't always work the other. It's working for you so keep it up. I too was wanting to get my stomach flatter and toned. So for the last year or so I have been taking CLA or Conjugated Linoleic Acid which is all natural and it has made all the difference in the world. It is not a diet pill at all and will only work if you work out and diet correctly. It will help with your toning and tummy, I promise! Look it up. I get mine off bodybuilding.com they have the best prices. It also goes by the name Tonalin. Give it a read and keep up the good work!!

Thanks! It's I did research on it! Glad you are seeing results!
  • jdavis193
    Options
    Do you have kidney issues? If not your protein seems a little low to me.

No I don't and I know I am low! Some days I do have high protein! I
    Am not a big meat eater! I try to avoid it, besides tuna! I'm not vegetarian or anything!

Try eggs, cottage cheese, roasted edamame "nuts", mozz string cheese, greek yogurt, quest bars...lots of non-meat options to boost protein.

I eat and cottage cheese all the time! Cottage cheese every day! I buy muscle milk, Luna bars! I just got tired of eating that stuff! I ate a lot of string cheese and got burnt out!
  • sweetteacher123
    Options
    You can customize your meals on here. That way you can have a breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, and supper. Then your snacks will show up separately, and you can get a true representation of what each "meal" looks like. You just have to setup your customized diary.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but your brotein intake makes me sad in the pants.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

But kudos to you for putting your diary to the forum...you will get kicked to the kerb even if you lived absolutely perfectly IMO...just the nature of the beast on here!!

Yes this is true! I am surprised at how immature the people are on here for no reason! I don't care! Everyone has there own opinion!

*twitch*
  • jdavis193
    Options

*twitch*

:) ha
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Can someone look at my diary and tell me what you think. But please only sugarcoat the replies.:ohwell:
  • jdavis193
    Options
    Can someone look at my diary and tell me what you think. But please only sugarcoat the replies.:ohwell:

Wow! Where do you get this from?
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    aVNpU.gif
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    aVNpU.gif

Exactly. :laugh:
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Always a wrong move asking for comments on your food diary as you get too many varied responses. You did get a few up your protein.
  • jdavis193
    Options
    Always a wrong move asking for comments on your food diary as you get too many varied responses.

Yes I am seeing this! I really don't see why they have to be rude!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Always a wrong move asking for comments on your food diary as you get too many varied responses.

They're not rude, you're just extremely over sensitive.
  • jdavis193
    Options

They're not rude, you're just extremely over sensitive.

No really I am not even someone else posted how rude they are and no reason for it!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

there is sugar coating , nastiness or constructive??

Personally, I would never put my diary to the forum to ask for critique as said to the OP even if you ate the perfect menu/lived the perfect life you would still get people taking the *insert here*
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    No one was being rude. You just don't like the answers that were truthful. You totally dismissed those people opinions that were giving good advice in favour of those who were congratulating you for your diary. What was the purpose of the thread if you didn't want help?