Replies

• flipchickmc
    flipchickmc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Weekly Calorie Check-In:
    Mon - BFBM, 50min 394cals
    Tues - Hot Yoga, 60min 314cals and 30DS, 28min 183cals
    Wed - HIIT on Treadmill, 32min 275cals and 30DS, 28min 226cals
    Thurs - HIIT on Treadmill, 30min 259cals and strength training right after, 17min 117cals
    Fri - NMTZ, 55min 352cals
    Sat - Hot Yoga, 90min 639cals
    TOTAL: 2759cals

I think I had a pretty good week. Going to see if I can hit 3000cals this week.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Way to go - connie, jennifer and flipchick! Nolagirl... we know you're working it too - just haven't seen your total for the week! Woohoo! I love this thread - I'm so glad that you came up with it Jennifer. (Um, do I say that every other day? I sure think it!)
    :laugh:

My total for last week was 1414 - If I'm reading that right - from the weekly summary. I don't know if I trust that. I'll have to go back and look at what I logged daily. It could be right. Hmmm...
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Okay - that was wrong. My weekly total last week was 2392 (for what I wore the HRM for). Not bad, not bad at all! I weighed on Friday and was down 1.4 lb - again, not bad.

Side note - is anyone on here using a Polar F6 but a mac computer? Are the two compatible for transferring data? (NOt sure why, but i have the distinct impression they aren't.).
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    oops kinda late but last week's totals were.....
    2829 calories burned
    total time 5 hrs and 16mins

woo hoo! definately exceeded my weekly goal of 1300! doubled it actually hehe great job ladies, keep it up!
  • twt1999bird
    Options
    Spring is almost here.:flowerforyou: I am so excited. There is still snow in my yard that is not completely melted yet. I'm thinking 80 inches of snow in Maryland is just stupid. But it is supposed to be in the 60's this week. I feel like dancing :drinker:

I got to my spin class last night and didn't burn as many calories as I normally do. Maybe I am getting used to it and need to step it up next time. I entered in all my food afterwards and did the Last Chance Work Out to make it under my calorie goal.

I think my plan is starting to work. I have been eating better but still eating and using exercise to stay under my calorie goal. I keep reading how some people are having "trouble" eating enough calories. :mad: I hate those people. Who ever heard having a hard time eating. Wierdos! :laugh: If that was my problem I wouldn't be trying to lose the last 20lbs of "baby" weight from three years ago. I guess I can't call it baby weight anymore sense he just turned 4 :sad:

Well, get of the house and enjoy the weather and Keep Moving!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    LOL - I'm right there with you... I can think of PLENTY of ways to consume all the exercise calories! LMAO!!!
    Hope you do get your 60 degree weather. It's gorgeous here today and putting me in a really good mood.

I did walk/jog/sprint intervals (55 mins, 571 cals) and then a Yoga Booty Ballet DVD (38 mins, 280 cals). Normally I wouldn't have bothered with the DVD on such a nice day, but I'm trying to do some damage control from my binge-fest. Doubt I'll be stepping on the scale this week.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
  • nolachick
    Options
    hey ladies, today I completed level 2 day 2 of the shred for a total of 275 cals. boy the number doesnt seem like much but I was absolutely dying at the end.

great job on those workouts smiles - u are kicking some major butt.
  • kamanie
    kamanie Posts: 34
    Options
    Sorry I am so late in posting my totals but I was so busy yesterday and did not get time.

Worked out for 13.59hrs
    Total cals burned 7417

So I met the challenge but my trainer was not pleased that I was doing so much and cut me back. I am still working to meet or exceed 3500 per week but I cut back from doing 2 1/2 hr workouts. I have noticed these past couple of days have been harder for me to burn and I have to work harder to get the same results, That is a good thing (I was told) since it means that my body is becoming more "conditioned". I have also noticed that my heart rate is lower while working out too.

Congratulations on your great work everyone and Good luck for this week.
  • ccaruso219
    Options
    hey ladies, today I completed level 2 day 2 of the shred for a total of 275 cals. boy the number doesnt seem like much but I was absolutely dying at the end.

I just finished level 1 day 2 and I didn't even break 100 calories.....yesterday doing day 1 I burned 115....Not burning what I thought I would be....
  • twt1999bird
    Options
    So, I went to Famous Dave's last night and cut my sandwich in half and everthing. But....I had a mudslide and boy was it good and had the same amount of calories as my dinner. Amazing enough I was still under my calories because I did two classes before hand at Gold's and burned 869 calories. I am doing another two classes tonight and eating really good.

I think we should all reward our selves with a treat, as long as it is not everyday. Mmmm Mudslide...How I missed you!

Kamanie-And I thought I worked out a lot. Holly molly!!!! You probably eat what ever you want.
  • kamanie
    kamanie Posts: 34
    Options
    Kamanie-And I thought I worked out a lot. Holly molly!!!! You probably eat what ever you want.

No maam I am not allowed that pleasure of "eating what I want" my body does not turn loose of the weight easily so it's a fight for me. All that workout and I lost 1.5lbs last week (I was expecting more) but it could also be me gaining muscle mass so we'll see. I did very light today but I will make it up tomorrow.
  • nolachick
    Options

I just finished level 1 day 2 and I didn't even break 100 calories.....yesterday doing day 1 I burned 115....Not burning what I thought I would be....

are u using any weights? (I'm using 5lb dumbells) are u taking breaks in between? ( I usually don't or atleast try not to)
    are u giving it your all? (somedays I burn more than others depending on how much I push myself)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Proudly reporting in that I made it through No More Trouble Zones again (I wasn't sure if I had it in me). Took me an hour, 469 cals burned. Better than the burn is the satisfaction of perseverance. :)
  • nolachick
    Options
    smiles that sounds awesome! I'm not sure if I can make it thru an hour of jillian just yet, she's really tough!
    today I completed Day 3 of leve 2 but I gotta admit that I didn't give it my all and rushed thru the last 5 mins. so my total calorie burn today was only 200cals. I'm not feeling great about this workout but I will try it again tomorrow. or perhaps do something else cuz I find that by day 3 I need to put in a different workout or I'll get bored. we shall see.

good night ladies :flowerforyou:
  • Laika3
    Laika3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi all! :happy:

I've just joined and came across this thread. I just got a Polar HRM for my birthday, have only used it the once so far but hope to get a few workouts in over the weekend, i'm geekily looking forward to it - ha!

Do you mind if I start posting from next Monday onwards (after completing a full week)? I'll aim for 3000 cals :noway:

Thanks
    L :flowerforyou:
  • twt1999bird
    Options
    Hi all! :happy:

I've just joined and came across this thread. I just got a Polar HRM for my birthday, have only used it the once so far but hope to get a few workouts in over the weekend, i'm geekily looking forward to it - ha!

Do you mind if I start posting from next Monday onwards (after completing a full week)? I'll aim for 3000 cals :noway:

Thanks
    L :flowerforyou:

Good Morning and welcome! I am so excited to see that people share my enthusiasm for the HRMs.

Good Luck and Keep Moving!
  • ccaruso219
    Options
    I never got the HRM thing until I got one myself and now I'm like a kid in a candy store...It makes me want to workout more!!!!
  • Laika3
    Laika3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Burned 685cal tonight - Woo! :bigsmile:
  • nolachick
    Options
    woo hoo! did turbo jam cardio party today and burned 450 cals! feels great!
  • esco2186
    esco2186 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    what is the best HRM to buy?? i have one but it just reads off how fast my heart is going when im running it doesnt tell me how many calories i have burned..help pls :happy: