Dear Ex

Options
Dear ex,
Thank you for reminding me today why you piss me off so entirely badly....so i go to drop something off to him today ....While there he grabs my belly fat and makes fun of it for a good 10 mins.... :explode: :grumble: :grumble: :explode: ....once again thank u A*@#&$e.....
Sincerely,
Diana

Replies

• DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    All I have to say is thats a hell of a motivation!! Sucks just the same (my grandma does the same to me), but at least it gives you a little extra push. Sorry you had to put up with it though :(
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    next time point at his crotch and laugh hysterically while making fun of THAT!
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

p.s. @ 122 I cannot even imagine that you have a belly! are u kidding me?
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    He's trying to make you feel bad because you probably look excellent after losing 14 lbs!!! Keep it up:)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ignore him, he's an idiot.

How come we aren't friends?
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    What a dousche...sorry about his immaturity...not all of us are like that
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    I assume this is why he is your ex (or at least one of the reasons). I'm sorry that he was such an a** to you. At least you are working to change the tings that you see in yourself, to make yourself a better, stronger person. :o) He is obviously not working to change anything.
  • bikergirl10
    Options
    Ex's are a@@... When my ex and I were together we lost a lot of weight together and he loved how I looked well... that same year later in the year he dumped me and well who did he start dating, a girl who was bigger than me when we first started dating!!!! I was like WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Oh well, I am not madly in love and with a guy that loves me for me and supports me no matter how big or small I am. I just remember, I changed to better myself not him or anyone else. You have to remember to do it for you, not a guy.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    thank you so much everyone ....I <3 all you MFP'ers and actually I'm back up to 130lbs :sick: and I have that baby belly I cant seem to get rid of so it's like a cross between fat and loose skin...doh ....and and ely I hate to say it, but that's one of the last things on a very long list lol.....
    P.S. Casper I have no idea....I thought u were on my buddies list???
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hey I missed seeing your posts :smile:

good riddance...jealousy makes ppl do stupid things,

so feel good about yourself knowing he is only trying to bring you down cuz you obviously look great and he can't handle it!

PG
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    Hey I missed seeing your posts :smile:

good riddance...jealousy makes ppl do stupid things,

so feel good about yourself knowing he is only trying to bring you down cuz you obviously look great and he can't handle it!

PG
    I Misseddddd you too hun!.....I had to take a break during the split...too much stress ...but now I'm back and doing power 90 and oh boy ummm that workout makes ya sore lol
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Girl, I admire your self restraint....I'd have wanted to slap the *kitten*!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    OMG! If my ex touched me like that I'd deck him!:explode: It's one thing for someone you are in a relationship with to touch you, but a whole different story when its an ex. That is really crossing the line in my book. You are not a possession he gets to put his hands on when he feels like it! Especially when he is doing it to demoralize you and make you feel bad! Uggh!
    Stay strong and tell him to keep his hands to himself!
    (Okay, my rant is over:wink: )
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    next time point at his crotch and laugh hysterically while making fun of THAT!
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

p.s. @ 122 I cannot even imagine that you have a belly! are u kidding me?

I thought the same thing when I read the post> I guess that the Ex is still attending his A.A meetings
    (*kitten* HO*%s Anonymous) that is.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    A person on the defense is gonna punch (in your case grab) at the most weak, most insecure areas just to make themselves look/feel tuff! All the more reason the wimp is an EX, now get your fighting face on and get back to EATING RIGHT and WORKING OUT! YOU are worth more than how he makes you feel!! Get After It girl!!!!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    OMG! If my ex touched me like that I'd deck him!:explode: It's one thing for someone you are in a relationship with to touch you, but a whole different story when its an ex. That is really crossing the line in my book. You are not a possession he gets to put his hands on when he feels like it! Especially when he is doing it to demoralize you and make you feel bad! Uggh!
    Stay strong and tell him to keep his hands to himself!
    (Okay, my rant is over:wink: )
    whenever I see him he still tells me I'm his property...He can be a real loose cannon.....he started threatening everyone I talked to and even went as far as telling me he was going to crush my head with a baseball bat one night.....(granted a few months ago) but still stuff like that makes me tread on thin ice when im around him and I try and watch what i say or do very carefully
  • beachbaby18
    Options
    Wow. What an *kitten*. Well all I can say is that you look great and I bet he is just jealous because he doesn't have you anymore. Be confident in yourself be you look awesome. And I'm really surprised you didn't hit him because if a guy would do that to me I would probably kick his *kitten*. lol. :laugh:
  • ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    i'm with you on that!! my EX is an A@% about my weight. not only did i have cancer (thyroid out because of it) but i also had 2 kids (HIS KIDS). well i'm SICK of being called FAT and thats what is getting me going because i'm not going to let him be able to call me that anymore! his current girlfriend yes is SKINNY BUT looks about 45 (shes not even 33...MY age) and i look about 23-25 (so i'm told)

anyway F him and i got your back sister!!
  • beachbaby18
    Options
    Oh my god. Have you ever tried getting a PFA or something against him? He sounds like really dangerous.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Um, call the police!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    dawn: I think our ex's need a good swift kick in the *kitten*....ugh and it's deff to better to look younger and have a little bit extra meat...cause you can always exercise and get fit and in shape...cant change the way you look age wise

Twilight: If i were to get a restraining order he wouldn't be able to see his kids and he is a great father, I can't take that away from the guy....horrible boyfriend....but unless he really does something extreme to show that he'd follow through with his words than I'm putting it off....But I grew up without a parent and it isnt fun =/