WHAT tastes better than skinny feels?

Options

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I don't know guys, pulling up a pair of pants that are two sizes smaller feels better than any food you can eat.

Being somewhere, and seeing my reflection and seeing a flat belly feels better than that plate of nachos or Ben & Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream.

I'd rather look good. However, that doesn't mean I can't ever have any of those things. I can. Just not in massive quantities.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's milk and cookies
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Bacon, moist german chocolate cake, pasta and LOTS of it.....
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    The crunchwrap supreme and toffee nut latte I had for lunch today ;).....especially since it will do NOTHING to the scales since I've been eating right and hitting up Tae Kwon Do classes the rest of the week.

THAT feels good.
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nutella. With a spoon ;-)

This thread is making me hungry though so I'm going off to grab something healthy!
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes! French fries (not baked ones)! Pizza! Gummy bears! :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    sushi.
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A good hot pepperoni pizza... sorry but it will always taste better than skinny feels.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    My homemade mac and cheese <3
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!
  • CaptChad75
    Options
    I could could go to sams and get a 55 gallon drum of cool whip take of the lid off dive into it head first and eat all of it before I ran out of air.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I hate hate hate the quote, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Simply because, for me, that's entirely untrue. Papa Murphy's Hawaiian Pizza is worth being fat for. It just is. And some brownies too.
    SO for you - what is worth being fat for?

NOTHING for me. I'm never going back to fat. Never. And it was worth it for me to sacrifice SOMETIMES. You don't have to deprive yourself to lose weight. You don't have to eat fad diets. You can have everything you want even while losing weight. You just can't have it all at once or every day.

EVERY day does not have to be a diet. As an example when you are following the Eat Stop Eat, or any other IF style, of eating you create large calorie deficits when you fast. This allows you to eat normal on the days you do eat, creating a sustainable way of eating less, without having to eat less every single day. note: eating normal does not = binge eating, fasting does not = starving. My doctor checking my hormone levels throughout my obese to 10% fat weight loss journey and my DXA scan proved I did not go into starvation mode or lose lean body mass. Nor have I ever had emotional eating or binging issues.

And even if IF is not for you you can still eat lower calories some days and higher calories other days. You can set up your calorie budget however you want and still enjoy all the foods you love, just not all at once or every day.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be overweight again but skinny doesn't appeal to me either. That being said lemon coconut cake does tast better than what skinny feels.

Being skinny feels horrible by the way...just skin bones and meat...
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Wait....... I can't have both? :bigsmile:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Flavored coffee creamers. :love:
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Nothing... I'm tired of being fat and depressed!
  • elizawe
    elizawe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Nothing, because it only tastes better for the 5 seconds it's in your mouth then it turns into self loathing and/or guilt. Feeling thin and in shape feels good 24/7.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    cupcakes :-)
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    pasta
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    Flavored coffee creamers. :love:

YES!!!