Options

Replies

• Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great job!
  • flyingv555
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. So very inspiring. Thank you for sharing, I know this had to be very personal. Amazing!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Congratulations & Amazing & Very Beautiful & Hot:):)
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing! What a tranformation. Just wow!!
  • cstiver83
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!!
  • deltalbarbie
    Options
    Bump for inspiration
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!

Did you have issues with loose skin? Whet did you do?
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly remarkable. What a transformation! Be proud, and thanks for sharing!
  • jgeathers
    jgeathers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • crickette0435
    Options
    Ok, call me a hater if you want. I was well over size 30-32 and just left of 400 lbs. I am now in a size 16-18 up from a size 14 after childbirth. I was perfectly comfortable getting down to a size 12 and living there, but now that I have seen what you have accomplished I gotta get to where you are. I hope you are happy you have just changed my lifestyle goals and made my journey that much harder and longer!!!! He-he-he. And I luv ya for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u da bomb gurly gurl!!!!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've done amazing! Congratulations, you look amazing and very pretty!
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look damn good girl. You have lost so much weight and you're not all flabby. You just inspired me today. I started at 275 about two and a half years ago. I am now still 247ish. That's better than nothing I guess. I started this site to give me motivation to get to my goal. It is 170 or smaller. I don't ever want to get over 180 ever again in my life. So this has to be a lifestyle change. I am tired of battling this thing. I am 21 and enough is enough. Feel free to add me everyone.
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow O_O!!!!! Keep it up, those pictures look AMAZING! What a great motivation! I'm down 46 pounds, and hoping to lose more!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I love that black and white dress!
  • JlenniferL
    JlenniferL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Cebersail
    Options
    :huh: Not the same person, is it? Photo shop? ....Just teasing...congratulations and hooray!
  • punkrockprincess23
    Options
    Oh, where do I begin?

I have always been a little bit overweight. Even in high school.
    Untitled.jpg

I really got out of control while in college.This is me at my heaviest. About 300-ish. Give or take a couple pounds. A size 28. Terribly unhappy with myself.

P1000703.jpg
    P5230019.jpg

While in a bad living situation, I lost some weight. It may not have been the healthiest thing for me, but it did give me a good kick in the a**. I felt I could finally be healthy and lose all the weight. Maybe I could find my confidence.

This picture really sparked it for me. I had to do something. I joined MFP and began to work my butt off...literally.

DSC00002.jpg

What follows is my journey in pictures.

090900_140500.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    Untitled-1.png
    2012-05-12_18-21-43_496.jpg
    2012-07-07_16-11-03_361.jpg
    2012-07-07_16-10-55_257.jpg
    2012-06-09_21-48-00_931.jpg

At about 139:
    2012-08-07_15-47-59_723.jpg

My very first time comfortably in a bikini. Granted, not the best picture of me, but I'm damn proud of it.
    7_imagejpeg_2.jpg

And, now. Me 127.6 pounds. My goal is 125. I'm a size 4/5/Small US.
    2012-10-28_14-19-42_39.jpg
    2012-10-28_14-20-06_909.jpg

It's really the small victories that make this so worth it. The ability to run up and down my apartment stairs without being even slightly winded. The ability to wear any boot I fancy. <3 I don't feel cramped in seats anymore, and just so many other things.

I'm so overwhelmed by emotions just writing this. It's been such a long journey. Over a lifetime really.

I have so many people ask how I did it. Many ask me if I did anything special. I almost feel bad when I tell them no. In reality, it's all about portion control, the ability to say no and exercising. Nothing special. Live and love your life.
    *Edit*
    It's taken me about a year and half from the time that I joined MFP (about 204 pounds) to get to here. Over all, with on and off dieting, it's been almost four years.

For those wanting to know sizes and measurements:
    5'4''
    Size then: 26/28 jeans US XXL in shirts and dresses
    Sizes now: 4/5/27" jeans US Small in most shirts and dresses.
    I'm sorry that I don't have exact measurements, but these do well enough I think. :P
    */Edit*

I may not be the best at expressing my journey in words, but I hope these pictures can inspire and keep up the hopes of others.

you look utterly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome job, and i love that grey skull shirt ;)
  • aylawill
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing!
  • tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look really amazing that for the inspiration.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for all of your hard work and dedication, you look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!