Embarrassing Moments

Options

Replies

• deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    embarrassing moment #721: I realized the pants I wear to the gym are see through.

I've been wearing them for a year now.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    embarrassing moment #721: I realized the pants I wear to the gym are see through.

Wait, so you have been wearing them for a year and just realized they were see through, or you realized they were see through and kept wearing them for a year? Heh
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I was training my two rescue dogs on leashes in a park.. They are large breeds and had spent most of their lives in a shelter so this was a challenge. Well, the park was a leash on only park, but that doesn't often stop ppl from unleashing theirs in my town. Well some person unleashed their two teacup breeds dogs that came barreling towards us.. my dogs went insane, slammed me chest first into a metal trash can that was bolted to the ground. I lost my breath and hit the ground and was dragged several feet... which made my pants drop to my ankles... wasn't wearing.... sigh... underwear

You. Win.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options

Wait, so you have been wearing them for a year and just realized they were see through, or you realized they were see through and kept wearing them for a year? Heh

I wore them for a year before realizing they're see through. Stupid yoga pants! Who knows WHEN they became see through, but it's only when I bend over... :blushing:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

I wore them for a year before realizing they're see through. Stupid yoga pants! Who knows WHEN they became see through, but it's only when I bend over... :blushing:

Haha that's just another reason we love yoga pants :smile:
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    ohh boy
    mine id have to say happened a few weeks ago when i was benching in the gym without a spotter and i.. well failed. the gym was almost empty so one the girls on a bike had to come and save me. it was embarrasing because she was around 5 foot 1 maybe 100 pounds haha
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Keeping in mind that I used to be a very big girl, I was working with juvenille delinquents and one of them attacked a peer. In tbe course of trying to contain him, he bit me, on the stomach. The security guard who had to photograph the bite for the icident report took a look at it and said wait a minute, I want to get the wide angle lens. I was mortified then realized it was actually kinda funny and started laughing. Then it turned into his embarassing moment when he realized what he said.
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Probably more of a FML moment. I had just gotten out of church and went to walmart, still dressed in my blue polo, grey pants, and tennis shoes. i was halfway to the electronics section when a woman and her husband stopped me. she said "excuse me sir, can you tell me where the storage bins are?" i looked at her sort of perplexed and said "umm, i'm not sure." she gave me a weird look and sort of cocked her head to the side like a confused dog. i then proceeded to tell her "i don't work here ma'am..." she turned red as a tomato and said "oh..... im so sorry...." and walked off..

moral of the story: never wear a blue polo at walmart :grumble:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I was screening a patient for a upcoming medical procedure and ask about any prior surgery and he told me he had a recent autopsy .. LOL I had to put him on hold to compose myself and just marked biopsy off and went on with my screening..
    I had to stop and laugh so hard when I read that!!!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Probably more of a FML moment. I had just gotten out of church and went to walmart, still dressed in my blue polo, grey pants, and tennis shoes. i was halfway to the electronics section when a woman and her husband stopped me. she said "excuse me sir, can you tell me where the storage bins are?" i looked at her sort of perplexed and said "umm, i'm not sure." she gave me a weird look and sort of cocked her head to the side like a confused dog. i then proceeded to tell her "i don't work here ma'am..." she turned red as a tomato and said "oh..... im so sorry...." and walked off..

Ha so true my fiance wore his Autozone uniform (He wears a gray shirt and khaki pants with his autozone nametag and hat) and they start asking him where stuff is.
    Don't wear any uniform at walmart
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options

Or anything "fancy" I worked at a bank near Wal-Mart and would run in there to get a snack or lunch on my breaks. I would be stopped ALL THE TIME asking for help. I was dressed in semi-business clothes. When I said I didn't work here, they would point to my name tag and I would say yeah, but it also says "Such and such Bank" lol. Or I'd have a pin on that says "Ask me about our home equity lines". Wal-Mart does not offer home equity lines (yet anyway lol)
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    While out running two weeks ago at a very public place I wet my pants. There was nowhere to hide so I had to keep running all the way back to my car. Luckily my pants were navy so you couldn't tell. Yep, I'm 26, and so glad I don't know anyone on mfp personally!!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I was screening a patient for a upcoming medical procedure and ask about any prior surgery and he told me he had a recent autopsy .. LOL I had to put him on hold to compose myself and just marked biopsy off and went on with my screening..
    I had to stop and laugh so hard when I read that!!!

Me too!!! That is hilarious!!!!!!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I was at a paint store waiting for the guy behind the counter to stir my paint.

I was just standing there, waiting patiently, sipping my drink from Del Taco.

Then I thought to myself, "hey, I didn't I come in here with a drink". And I spit it out of my mouth onto the counter.

So gross. Especially for a germaphobe like myself.

This made me laugh so hard!!!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I have way too many, but one of my more recent ones...

I had flooring put in by Lowes last spring. The first couple times I went into the store, I spoke with Mike. He was attractive and a very nice guy. While running errands with my daughter one morning, I received a call that my quote was complete and I could sign the contract right away, so I brought her with me. It took a little while to go through the contract, but my daughter chatted with Mike quite a bit (and I also learned through their chat that he had a girlfriend). After about an hour, we were all done and Mike asked if I had any questions. I said no, and thanked him for his time. My daughter (bless her heart) says "Excuse me sir, my mommy's phone number is XXX-XXXX". He turned bright red and I told my daughter that it was inappropriate to give strangers our phone number. She answers "What? Does he have it already?". I thanked him again and almost ran out of the store.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    so I was sitting in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chai, and this hot girl saw me. Really, really hot. I kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn't say much more than "hi". Anyways, she saw me doing that and offered to crack my back for me, and I thought it was kind of weird, but I accepted. So I stand up and she crosses my arms in front of me and stands right behind me and sort of picks me up onto her and bounces me (have you ever seen people crack backs this ways?) I have seen it, but it is weird to explain)

Anyways, it wasn't working, so she tried a huge bounch. Something popped really loudly, but then when she set me down I couldn't feel my legs. It was like they were totally asleep. So I collapsed in a heap on the gorund, my legs going off in weird directions. Then I heard a hella loud farting noise and proceeded to diarrhea in my pants, I was so embarrassed and I look up at her face and she was just disgusted and everybody was like, what the hell is going on. So I tried to get up and run away, but my legs didn't work. I couldn't move, and over the next thirty seconds or so my colon emptied really loudly. My teacher was hella mad and thought I was just being a freak crapping on the floor, but after a while they realized I wasn't kidding around and they called an ambulance

So I went to the hospital, and it turns out when she cracked my back somehow my spinal cord got pinched in between my vertebrae and they straightened it out with some emergency surgery and now I'm completely fine.

So.... I never went back to that school

source: random internet forum
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Well this morning at the gym, I was in a pissy mood bc everyone was using all the stuff I wanted to use, of course. I am mumbling to myself and putting some weights onto a bar, I put my hand on one of the machines to stable myself as im bending over to pick something up-you know the round part that you put your legs under and it started rolling and I totally wipe out and hit my head on the machine. Bravo me, bravo.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    so I was sitting in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chai, and this hot girl saw me. Really, really hot. I kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn't say much more than "hi". Anyways, she saw me doing that and offered to crack my back for me, and I thought it was kind of weird, but I accepted. So I stand up and she crosses my arms in front of me and stands right behind me and sort of picks me up onto her and bounces me (have you ever seen people crack backs this ways?) I have seen it, but it is weird to explain)

Anyways, it wasn't working, so she tried a huge bounch. Something popped really loudly, but then when she set me down I couldn't feel my legs. It was like they were totally asleep. So I collapsed in a heap on the gorund, my legs going off in weird directions. Then I heard a hella loud farting noise and proceeded to diarrhea in my pants, I was so embarrassed and I look up at her face and she was just disgusted and everybody was like, what the hell is going on. So I tried to get up and run away, but my legs didn't work. I couldn't move, and over the next thirty seconds or so my colon emptied really loudly. My teacher was hella mad and thought I was just being a freak crapping on the floor, but after a while they realized I wasn't kidding around and they called an ambulance

So I went to the hospital, and it turns out when she cracked my back somehow my spinal cord got pinched in between my vertebrae and they straightened it out with some emergency surgery and now I'm completely fine.

WOW!!!! That was embarrassing. I bet your glad that wasn't you. I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I would probaly move outta state!!!
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Im laughing so hard im crying. Thats funny!
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you told my story....