BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I know you've seen mine but here it is again:

BeforeAfter.jpg
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you.you look great.
    I have a 19 months girl.I m at 167 and hoping to go down to the ore pregnancy weight, 130.I m stuck at 165 -167 since April.
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Love all the pics! you all look amazing! I had two c sections and so scared my tummy will never look the same...i have lost over 60lbs and have less then 20 till goal weight but my belly is still so ugh! this definantly gave me some hope!
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I gained 46 lbs with my 1st pregnancy. After she was born I got up to 199.

omg2-1.jpg

Started to lose the weight and got down to 188 when I became preggo with #2. I only gained 26 lbs with him. After his birth I got down to 172 but soon gained all that plus some back. I was well over 200 but refused to acknowledge it. I know I got to at least 207 if not more.

omg3-1.jpg

Started having back issues which encouraged me to lose the weight. Got down to 155 when we became preggo with #3. Coincidentally, I gained 26 lbs with her and she came out weighing exactly the same as #2. :) I went back to 155 after her birth. When I started back on the road to exercising and losing the wieght I was 158. She is now a year and 1 month and I have lost 31 lbs.

11912-1273.jpg
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    51180105.jpg

I gave birth to my daughter in Sept/2011. I was even bigger then this (yuck!).... SOO, this is my progress picture from Jan. 25th.2012 (left) and yesterday. I weighed 205 there and now 178.I am also wearing the same bra in the picture, and wow I was squeezing into that one back then lol.
    Up until last month all my weight loss has been from watching calories and casual walking.I just completed the shred which helped me loose another 5 lbs along with 10 inches.
    I have a goal to lose another 20 lbs to my first goal weight!

just to note i had a c section, and had the overhang thing. As I've been loosing weight it has been shrinking thankfully! Its been a slow progress but Im happy i haven't gained any weight this year, it feels great:) we can do it mommys

ETA: At my highest point in my pregnancy i was 246LBS( gained 60lbs).
    I can't believe in about a year i've dropped about 70lbs! Never will i let myself get to be this way again. I wont have another baby until I am at my goal weight and feel good about my body once again.
  • runninpal
    Options
    Mom of 3 here. 9,7, and 3. All by c-sections, two of them over 10 lbs each. I also had a hysterectomy, though my c-section scar. I started out at 202, and now i'm at 173. I dont really have any pictures.
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of older girls, the youngest being 14. This thread has given me hope. Thank you to all of you for posting.
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to two kids (ages 7 & 4), I work full time, have my own Etsy business, and am just generally very busy. I've been on MFP for one year. I want to lose about 10 more lbs and I'm till working on gaining more muscle and toning up!

E032C71F-0ACB-4815-8455-D3E5456C11BE-2439-000002C9635850B9_zps5d97ba38.jpg

1F55D220-213C-4753-B919-B78E63BFB9A4-2439-000002C966F76BAF_zpsbdff49a6.jpg

189232B0-2930-4448-96E8-552FF1DE6216-2439-000002C96A81F9AD_zps1f8c26a1.jpg
  • wesl3y60
    wesl3y60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ^Looking great! I'm just starting back on my journey to pre-babydom. went from 105 - 160... hoping to be up here soon though.. Good job ladys!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ladies, so much for the inspiration!

I was about 25 lbs overweight before getting pregnant with my beautiful baby, and gained an untold amount during pregnancy (had her early and hadn't been weighed in a bit before she came). After she was delivered, I was afraid of the scale for a while. Finally got on it and I was 164 lbs (I'm only 5'0").

Tried for the last 4 months to shed the weight on my own with the gym and eating "better", but clearly didn't eat as well as I thought, and had out of control portion sizes (why did I feel the need to match my husband??) and snacking.

Anyway, I started tracking with MFP a week ago and I'm down 5 lbs!!

Can't wait to contribute some photos, but that's a ways off. I'm still just excited for breaking through that mental wall and starting to really truly believe in myself :)
  • Annieloujackson
    Annieloujackson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay, I love this thread! I'm 2wks postpartum with #4, and I've ALWAYS had trouble losing after every pregnancy. Finally feel like I have some control and accountability with mfp! I was 208 at the end of this last pregnancy, and now currently 184. Trying to take it easy these first 6 weeks, but already feeling great-- normally I'm stuck in the 190s for a while, but for some reason I lost a whopping 10 lbs in the last week. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I started in January of this year. I've had my ups and downs but I'm currenty doing Insanity and just started ChaLean Extreme on top of that.

I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

SECOND ROUND OF INSANITY (MONTH ONE)
    IMG_20120730_171835-1.jpg

HOPING FOR AN AMAZING PICTURE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!!

wowo.. beyond incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look amazing and tone and STRONG!! freakin rockin!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I know you've seen mine but here it is again:

BeforeAfter.jpg

I never get tired of seeing how awesome you are! :heart:
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Well, before I I got pregnant I didn't like me much. I smoked, drank excessively, my cholesterol was >300 and I weighed close to 200 pounds (before pic in my profile). I'm 5'1" so this was not a good thing.

I decided I didn't want my little girl to grow up with a the old me for a role model, so I changed. I didn't just change my diet, I changed my outlook. If I wanted her to be proud of me, I had to learn to be proud of me. It started with eating healthier and exercising, I gained a little confidence, then I started challenging my perception of myself. Let's just see what this geeky nonathletic girl can do if she tries. Well, my daughter thinks I'm da bomb. I've heard her brag about my racing or riding to her friends, and it makes my heart swell with pride. She knows that I set goals, and she knows that I struggle to meet them, but she also sees that I don't give up and that is a lesson worth sharing.

Right know I weigh 122 and am training for an Olympic Distance Triathlon and I can't swim, but I will.

Good luck!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I gained 46 lbs with my 1st pregnancy. After she was born I got up to 199.

Started to lose the weight and got down to 188 when I became preggo with #2. I only gained 26 lbs with him. After his birth I got down to 172 but soon gained all that plus some back. I was well over 200 but refused to acknowledge it. I know I got to at least 207 if not more.

Started having back issues which encouraged me to lose the weight. Got down to 155 when we became preggo with #3. Coincidentally, I gained 26 lbs with her and she came out weighing exactly the same as #2. :) I went back to 155 after her birth. When I started back on the road to exercising and losing the wieght I was 158. She is now a year and 1 month and I have lost 31 lbs.

You look amazing! Good job!
  • beachball925
    beachball925 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    Bump! I can't wait to post my success here! I have over 100 lbs to lose. Had my daughter on December 25th, 2008..so clearly my lifestyle change has been long overdue! I know I can do this and so can all you other mamas.
  • bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Great pics and stories!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Mom to 5 (ages 13 down to 6), 37 years old, 5'6" tall.

WeightProgress-GoalReached400w.jpg

Lost the weight since Easter by logging on to MFP, cutting out sugar and lots of processed food, and exercising (biking and c25k). I continue to run 3x's/wk on the track of a nearby high school. I've quit biking for now because I exercise when I get up in the morning, and it's too dark out at 5:30 to be biking on the road, even with lights on my bike, so I've been doing 2 rounds of the 30 Day Shred on the days I don't run. I take Sundays off from exercising. Still logging what I eat, but I'm slowly working on upping my calories.

You got younger and younger with each progress picture!!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!