What am I doing wrong?

Options
124»

Replies

• Aish30
    Aish30 Posts: 43
    Options
    It sounds like you aren't doing anything wrong, other than eating at maintainence. I'd suggest either eating a little less, or upping the intensity (rather than duration) of your workouts without changing calories. Either should make enough difference to get those last few lbs off.

Also, don't worry so much about the scale. Just focus on getting to the point where your clothes fit the way you want.

Yes. That makes sense to me. Thank you.
  • Aish30
    Options
    Do not eat after 7:00 pm not even a snack, or fruit. Also no sodas including diet sodas, or juices , drink only water ! :flowerforyou:

Ignore this - it's totally unnecessary.

Thanks.
    Consider it ignored as I would find it very depressing and demoralising to follow. I am sure it was meant in a good way whoever suggested it; however, that's just not me. But thank you still.
  • AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12?page=20

Seriously, I just read it and after seeing no results cutting down to 1400 cal i'm thinking maybe i was just eating too little
    I'm 5'2'' currently at 136lbs trying to lose around 15lbs give or take
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My suggestion: eat at or very near maintenance, strength train.

This, exactly. It will change your body composition, and your clothes will fit better. Ignore scale.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Not enough ice cream in your diet.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    All we need now is for someone to suggest the boiled egg diet :noway:

To the OP, just wanted to say how nice it is that you thanked everyone for their advice and actually took it on board. Quite often people will post questions then argue with every reply they get lol.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do x
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I recommend the boiled egg diet. But kick it off right with a cabbage soup cleanse.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

To the OP, just wanted to say how nice it is that you thanked everyone for their advice and actually took it on board. Quite often people will post questions then argue with every reply they get lol.

Well said!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Well said!

What's wrong with boiled eggs?
  • ZoobityBop
    Options
    Hmm, you seem to be on the right track, but the important thing is productivity during those workouts. The workouts that were most productive and that best suited me with my weight loss goals were in diet solution program, I highly suggest you read about it here: http://fantasticfitnessreviews.com/the-diet-solution-program-review/
  • Aish30
    Options

Thank you. I was in fact feeling rotten that I didn't thank each and everyone. I tried lol. Ever so humbled that everyone took their time to listen to my woes and gave me some very positive responses.
    It takes time to actually type a message to someone and I thought to myself how kind of people who don't even know me to actually take their time out and give me some much needed insights and suggestions. I truly value that. In the real world, people don't do that much nowadays. Kindness is something which is very much missing in our society. Ah well.

Well, I moved my scale from my bathroom to my living room last night and I automatically dropped five pounds hehe. It was an act of pure ingenuity lol.

I exercise a lot and eat well. If I do anymore, I will end up killing myself hehe. I have never been overweight in my life and I could well put on an extra 20 pounds and will still look good. For a mere stupid moment, I let someone's harsh comment affect me and I figured out that I was wasting my energy on them. Okay my clothes don't fit well right now but they will in another 3 months. So I wait in anticipation. As long as I am happy, everyone around me will be. And after reading through the forums, I realised that I am blessed and I should be happy. So I count my lucky stars and I am happy.

Thank you everyone for your kind advices. Genuinely appreciated X