Are you guys going to track everything you eat

Options

Replies

• myth4ever
    Options
    Anything after 15,000 calories yes I will track. Yes I like that one.....no I didn't like that one.....I had 4 of those....etc
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    To all my US friends,

Please enjoy your day with your family and friends. Log if it makes you happy, don't if you don't want to, add quick calories and overguestimate if you want to preserve your log on record - whatever works for you. Please don't let others stress you about one day out of the many in your journey to a new and healthier you. One day WILL NOT ruin your lifestyle plan. It is a ripple on the lake.

Stay safe and have a lovely day in the manner it is meant to be spent - in good health, happiness and good company - so Happy Thanksgiving from one of your Aussie pals. x
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Free day?? Like I will eat everything in sight and blame it on a 'holiday' because obviously to connect with family and have a day off work, we all have been programmed that we MUST gorge ourselves.

I think everyone is overthinking this!!! If we all have 'free day' today, 75% of us will be down in the dumps tomorrow all angry at ourselves!! How about tomorrow is just like EVERY OTHER DAY and we make good decisions that center around turkey ext....... I just don't understand why EVERYONE is in this uproar about what to do! I am looking at it as a day where I just don't have to cook :tongue: have fun every1...just don't do things that will make you hate yourself tomorrow!
  • Marnie86
    Options
    Yes.... but i'm also going to burn 1000 calories with exercise during the day.

Everything in moderation. But as long as you enjoy yourself and start back on track the next day.. then who cares?!

As long as you get back on the horse....

30040606.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • laura30188
    Options
    I am going to add what I can for myself and my boyfriend. We are going to watch our portions closely. If we go over on calories we are just gonna start all over again the day after Thanksgiving. We only eat like this twice a year.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    maybe, it would be fun to see how much a whole pecan pie adds up to....
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Last year I logged it as "1 metric f-ton of food" and left it at that.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Last year I logged it as "1 metric f-ton of food" and left it at that.

My category is labeled "Let's just say I ate too damn much" :laugh:
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have already pre-logged some of my food for tomorrow. I have already gone over my calorie limit and haven't even added any desserts yet. My rum adds up to 560 calories!
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    maybe, it would be fun to see how much a whole pecan pie adds up to....

That could make your left eye twitch uncontrollably...

I know my entire homemade black cherry cheesecake is a nice 3363 calories...(hence why I carve it into 12 portions of 280 cals each when I serve it)
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I might track my breakfast and the angry orchards or christmas ale I consume
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I might track my breakfast and the angry orchards or christmas ale I consume

Oh man I LOVE Angry Orchard.
  • mabernier
    mabernier Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My sister and I made an agreement ahead of time, when we pass the dishes around the table, the plate in front of her she'll dish up the food on and I will dish up on my plate but our plates will be for each other....so the idea is to not sabotage the other and be moderate in what we are putting on the plate. I read that an average thanksgiving meal will be about 3,000 calories and that it would take about a 29 mile run to work those calories off...so if you just run a marathon before dinner and then a bit more before dessert, you'll be okay!
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Log breakfast and move on. 200! Days strong and in maintenance. I have been having talks with myself all week that it is ok to eat what I want. But we will see. I am happy that this is a true lifestyle change and what I cook - fresh, clean is what I prefer. ;)
  • mabernier
    mabernier Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like your answer the best!
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I logged it as I planned the menu (I cooked this year), so I just put it in when I was planning the menu a week ago, named it, and then deleted it . I used that I'd named it to bring it back up :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'll do my best but I won't obsess over it.

me too.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow...mine was about 1100 or 1200....

That was supposed to be a quote...oh well.. :)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    yes......best guesses at actual calories