What does your screen name stand for?

Options

Replies

• Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My screen name comes from my daughter's name, we sometimes call her kiki, and I am her mama! I use kkmama for everything now. Kinda lame, but works for me!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My screen name comes from my daughter's name, we sometimes call her kiki, and I am her mama! I use kkmama for everything now. Kinda lame, but works for me!

Never lame when it involves children.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    *psst! Phatsis, it's time to pass the binocs dude....*

I have the 27th u get the 28th.:laugh: :laugh:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Mine is short for Goody Two Shoes. I have been accused of being it (mainly from my neighbors). I don't think I am but that was the only thing I could think of. I think they really mean it because I don't drink at all (alcohol) and they are all a bunch of drunks. LOL :drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Healthier_Me... need I say more?:indifferent:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

I'm gonna need you to elaborate on that just a lil more, Joanna, so that everyone here can understand what you mean.

:bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

I'm gonna need you to elaborate on that just a lil more, Joanna, so that everyone here can understand what you mean.

*Me* becoming *Healthier*..... got it? get it? GOOD!:tongue:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options

Ummmm...I think you need to add a SEXIER part in there too....or change it to ...........
    Holy _ Healthier_Hot_Sizzlin'_ MAMA_Mia_BATMAN!

Lookin' GOOD girlfriend!:wink: One day...One day.....I'm gonna ask to borrow that dress!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Ummmm...I think you need to add a SEXIER part in there too....or change it to ...........

Lookin' GOOD girlfriend!:wink: One day...One day.....I'm gonna ask to borrow that dress!
    Oh sweetie... I wish that were me:ohwell:
    It's Kim Kardashian. (her boobs, my butt:laugh:)
    That is my focus when I workout.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My real name is Bambi, but that was taken so I went with Bamboo b/c that is what my dad used to call me when he was still living.
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    *SoupNazi - I love Seinfeld! My favorite show, too. "Serenity Now" is the headline on my MySpace...

Mine too! Great minds think alike they say.:bigsmile:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Mine stands for my initials and year I was born.. I have to say SoupNazi takes the prize... No Soup for YOU! :laugh:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options

Oh sweetie... I wish that were me:ohwell:
    It's Kim Kardashian. (her boobs, my butt:laugh:)
    That is my focus when I workout.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Okay.....then one day....I'm gonna ask HER.....to borrow that dress! LOL! What great motivation! I'm totally motivated....I'm gonna borrow that picture! :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Mine stands for my initials and year I was born.. I have to say SoupNazi takes the prize... No Soup for YOU! :laugh:

Why thank you:blushing:
    it was either that or....HelloNewman. BUT you know, the whole diet thing and the whole correlation to soup and dieting.....yadda...yadda...yadda....yeah, you get it.
  • LML79
    Options

it was either that or....HelloNewman. BUT you know, the whole diet thing and the whole correlation to soup and dieting.....yadda...yadda...yadda....yeah, you get it.

LOL! Yeah I get it..and man you are full of Seinfeld quotes today!!! :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Is that a good or bad thing? I really, REALLY, must get out more.

Darn Seinfeld reruns:grumble:
  • Meriller
    Meriller Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well I grew up with a father that called us almost anything other than our legitimate names...lol

I was known as soooo many things, and since my first name is Jill, they all centered around that.
    Let's see...

There was:
    Jiller
    Jiller Pixie-Dixie
    Jiller Pix
    Jilly
    and the one where that spawned my screename:

Jiller Meriller
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    That just totally made me think of Magilla....Gorilla.....

Random...I know!:tongue:

TW1102-MagillaGorillaAto.jpg[/url]
  • LML79
    Options

Is that a good or bad thing? I really, REALLY, must get out more.

Darn Seinfeld reruns:grumble:

Don't Worry its not a bad thing ..my husband LOVES that show:) I'm addicted to Prison Break myself ..that's what I load up on my laptop and watch while on the treadmill :tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Whoa BigCityKittyz...I just looked at your profile pics and your dog has the COOLEST eyes I have ever seen!!