I'd like to join in on this one.
  • Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Join in MM!!
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have 28 lbs to go. Seems like its a long way to go but I'm determined. This thread totally caught my eye. :) It always is great to meet people on the same path
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Also feel free to add me :)
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Slim- Wow, it's been two weeks already? Holy, lol. Well my last weigh in was on October 23rd so in 3 weeks (oct 1st-23rd) I lost 4.4lbs. Which, I guess, is good. I didnt weigh myself last monday because of really bad TOM bloat. so I'm kinda looking forward to tomorrow, I get to do my weigh in, progress pictures and measurements. Ah, busy morning. I honestly feel like I'm not doing that good, even though I've gotten back to working out, and it's making me feel good.

It was my honeys birthday yesterday and we went out for breakfast and supper. I ate sooo much yesterday and I felt awful. I ate over 2400 calories, but we had a good time. So just means I'll have to work harder for my birthday goal (11/29). I need to work my butt off (not literally).

Well, I guess I'll post tomorrow shortly after my weigh in/pictures/measurements. And right now, I'm going to workout and then make supper for me and my princess.
  • anmassey23
    anmassey23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    40 is my ultimate goal, but I was very comfortable 30 pounds less than where I am now. I love that so many of you have stuck to this program and it is working. I am having a slow start, but am loving the accountability!! This is going to be a very positive week; I can feel it!! :happy:
  • caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great to hear how everyone is doing I have been really busy this week so only managed to get to the gym twice but under my weekly calorie goal and will weigh in in the next couple of days. The exercise is the killer for me but I am sure it will get better as I get stronger
  • riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hey guys i lost 100lbs 2yrs ago need last stubborn 30 lbs decided to get back on mfp need the motivation & support and here to return the favor please friend request me is ud like best of luck to all!!:glasses: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    Im in!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • sheartley1
    sheartley1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in today I start
  • coccolino30
    coccolino30 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing a lot of walking lately and the pounds are coming off slowly...only 3 ponds so far but i suppose is better than nothing. I log the food and exercise and I hope I'll stick to it.