What do you find the sexiest?

Options

Replies

• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Girls, be honest you also love booty and abs and arms and such.

Nope. I like my boyfriend's hands. And his soft tummy. If he had muscles I'd barf all over him instead of kiss him.
    really? that "repulsive" you find muscles? I mean it is totally normal to love him the way he is (I don't always find the fittest the sexiest and geez big girls are really sexy too] but there's some things that improve everything.
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Tall , broad, big arms seems to be a theme from the ladies so far ????
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I love the v cut on guys!!!!!!! When it's not covered with fat, it is the perfect frame for what falls below. Lol ????

The V cut is epic, I want to get it. -goes to work out harder-
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    hmmmm

I like my man, can't even say which bit of him, its a sort of whole package thing, to me, he is fabulous :blushing:

On other men, I have no real idea, sometimes you just see some guy and think oooh yeah...but I don't have a best bit.

On me, unlike most guys, who like my rather immense chest, he likes my legs lol, so there is no accounting for taste is there?
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Tall , broad, big arms seems to be a theme from the ladies so far ????
    I guess we are doing fine in their list ;) though my arms need to be bigger.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    LOL tae!

EYES, hands, taller than me, at 5'6 that's not too much to ask :)
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    hmmmm

I like my man, can't even say which bit of him, its a sort of whole package thing, to me, he is fabulous :blushing:

On other men, I have no real idea, sometimes you just see some guy and think oooh yeah...but I don't have a best bit.

On me, unlike most guys, who like my rather immense chest, he likes my legs lol, so there is no accounting for taste is there?
    I love legs... and handcuffs ;)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I love an *kitten*! I am blessed and maybe that's why.......
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    A guy has to have a good butt... and a great head of hair.
  • jjshulou
    Options
    For me, the sexiest place on a man's body would have to be his upper back....nice, defined muscles, but nothing too big.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I love legs... and handcuffs ;)

lol you noticed
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    A guy has to have a good butt... and a great head of hair.
    ok you can love me now :love:
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I have worked on my V i think its ok
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    A nice *kitten* and a body that is well looked after; physically capable and not frail and fragile-looking.
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    Definitely a tall guy, with a broad back and shoulders and strong arms for me to melt into...swoon!
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Arms everytime :)
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    a womans upper thigh drives me crazy especially when its obvious she loves her legs.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    back, shoulders and arms
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    I've never dated anyone under six feet even though I didn't realize I liked tall...guess I do. Also tattoos and veiny forearms. I'm weird.
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Forearms, shoulders, 6 ft and taller (or a really nicely built slightly shorter) I like a Manly Man, not into the whole feminine man (although, I hate being told what to do, so he must be good with compromise)