Guys, what weight do you like?

Options

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I like 'em round and big, and when I'm throwin' a gig, I just can't help myself I'm actin' like an animal, now here's my scandal....

babygotback.jpg \m/

heh
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    42 (sadly only the nerds will guy this)
  • Willthemedic
    Willthemedic Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Ok, the question was about what men like. Ready for the answer. Anything that moves.

Now specifically to weight, most guys are staring at your butt or your boobs. I myself keep a scale in my house disguised as a welcome pad. so for me. 142 is the ideal weight.

Its much more about presentation attitude, I know confidence was mentioned above.

Well, hi there...:wink:
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My fiance said he likes me any size....but he thinks its awesome that i can lift so much weight.
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    All types , it really depends on attitude and sense of humor. A little personality goes a long way . That said a nice looking woman who takes care of herself and wants to have fun sounds about right, to me.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Ask five different men and you'll get five different answers. When I was single it was rare for my friends and I to like the same girl. I go for long and lean but that's me.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Don't make it about what other people like. The ONLY important person is you. Do what makes YOU happy.
  • H217
    H217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

42 is always the answer.
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I've been attracted to and been on dates with women of all shapes and sizes. Being in the preventive medical field, I STRONGLY encourage healthy lifestyles, but that doesn't necessarily mean be skinny. I eat healthy food all the time, workout everyday, and try to live healthy, but I'm still in the "overweight" category of the BMI. Don't let society fool you. Having a little meat on your bones does not make you less attractive. The thing that makes a woman the most attractive is a good smile. It's a true fact.
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options

42 is always the answer.

I think more and more people understand what this means. ;)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    no, hookers and blow is the ultimate answer.....along with bacon \m/
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    i think that women should stop replying to this question as it is clearly for guysssss. Men should actually answer the question with something REAL. Reality is way more harsh than the b/s replies that you are getting :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I tend to favor the look of woman smaller than an 8, but there are many very beautiful woman of all sizes. I guess what I am saying is that size is a number and the whole package matters.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Although my sister says "Bones are for dogs." Personally, what do you men think? :blushing:

Any woman who says something like "bones are for dogs" is in my mind going to be either a> overweight and bitter about it or b> jealous that they don't get any attention or c> got more baggage than the titanic

Personally, athletic/fit build is hot

this is the correct answer.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I like cats. I'm not even concerned about build. I just want my woman to look like a cat.
    There are skinny cats, athletic cats, and squishy cats. All are acceptable.
    But she MUST look like a cat.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'm into 15% to 35%, with 20% to 25% being the ideal for me. I don't care about weight. It's about body fat and how she carries the weight that matters. Plus, personality goes a really long way. Sometimes, you fall in love with someone way outside your "requirements".

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I like cats. I'm not even concerned about build. I just want my woman to look like a cat.
    There are skinny cats, athletic cats, and squishy cats. All are acceptable.
    But she MUST look like a cat.

Well hello there...
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Do guys like skinny? I'm a size 8 and I feel bad about myself. Although my sister says "Bones are for dogs." Personally, what do you men think? :blushing:

1. You will get a myriad of different answers
    2. More importantly, what do YOU like
    3. Your sister is an *kitten*.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Do guys like skinny? I'm a size 8 and I feel bad about myself. Although my sister says "Bones are for dogs." Personally, what do you men think? :blushing:

Sorry if this sounds rude, but who cares what men think? Not every man likes the same body type.