how much water a day do you drink

Options
2»

Replies

• stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i don't think i really drink enough plain water, i do drink mineral water in black tea but i don't think it counts lol
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I drink 8-14 cups (about 80-120 ounces) of water a day.

Sometimes I drink 3-5 cups (16-32 oz) of coffee too, so I try to make up for the dehydration of caffeine with higher water intake. I also count any light colored teas toward my water.
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Anywhere between 8 - 10 cups a day...I think more but since I don't log it every time I drink a cup I don't really know for sure.
  • loveisthmovement16
    Options
    Just plain water, anywhere from 2-6 cups generally.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I drink at least 20 cups a day. Usually 22. I am not the norm lol

This does not include any of the excessive coffee I drink or the occasional tea I consume...the 20-22 cups is just plain water.
  • nikkicandi
    Options
    2 liters minimum.
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    The equivalent of 9-11 'glasses' of water, a liter when I first get up, water with each meal and a bottle at the gym. When I am tired I have about a pot or two of green or chai tea with that. So I guess that's another 16-32oz but I don't really count tea as water.
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I drink at least a gallon a day. In the warmer weather it's more. In the current cool weather I have to concentrate to get in the gallon although I end up also having a couple of cups of tea, so that might be the same volume of fluid. :)
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    On average about 8 cups a day plus a cup of coffee and a cup of tea and that's pushing myself. I feel like I need to drink more now that I see how much all y'all drink!
  • SteAnnMui
    SteAnnMui Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 90 oz a day to more. And a cup of coffee.

I have a 12 oz water bottle that I keep filled and I usually drink 4 of them by the time I'm ready for my morning snack.
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I use a 24oz insulated tumbler witha straw and sip throughout the days I sip on it thought out the day, and grpenerally fill the cup three times. I al oat always forget in at least 64oz, sometimes more.
  • missy439
    missy439 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 1.5 to 3 gallons a day. I work outside, in the sun...so my water drinking changes with the seasons :)
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Usually 96 oz of water...the days I don't workout seem tougher to get the water in, and those days (like yesterday) I only drank 64 oz.
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I drink at least 48oz a day, but usually probably closer to 72oz. I just carry a water bottle around with me literally EVERYWHERE I go, and just having it near causes me to drink a lot more water :) It also helps me from craving snacks throughout the day when I really don't need them--especially at night!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I drink a gallon of diet soda a day
    diet soda is 96% water.
    So I drink 123oz of water a day.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    About 2 cups of plain water and about 8-10 cups of coffee. I am naturally thirstier if I have consumed a lot of sodium so I will drink several more cups on those days. I drink when I am thirsty and then don't worry about it much. As long as my urine is clear and light, I'm okay.
  • Aradia_Silvermoon
    Aradia_Silvermoon Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    8-10 16oz glasses of water, 3 glasses of skim milk, 2 8 oz glasses of Coke Zero, and 1 cup of tea.
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I usually have about 8 cups of coffee a day. Usually a can or bottle of diet coke.

I only drink water at the gym cause i dont want people to think i some fat girl who thinks diet coke is a miracle cure. haha.

i hate water and i hate the water in the city i live in. its not what im used to but i refuse point blank to pay for water and im not wasting money on a filter haha.