looking for friends within my height range (5'2"!)

Options

Replies

• angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    5'3" here, add me :)
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am 5' .25" tall. And you are so right. Me at 180 lbs, in a size 16 pant, looks quite wide. (I am in size 14 now, and they are getting loose, woot woot.)

When I was pregnant, I was as round as I am tall :noway: I had gained 50 lbs (190 the day of delivery). plus 15 prior to getting pregnant due to a miscarriage, emotions, and hormones!

I don't look healthy/fit until I get to around 120-127. I look my best between 108 and 112. At least before I had my baby. I would be happy with 120 now. lol.

It sucks seeing other people who are taller and weigh about the same as I do currently (164 ish) and they look pretty slim. But we all fight our battles, eh?

I am going to add you :)
  • queensturg
    Options
    I can definitely relate! I'm 5'1 and currently 135, which would be a great weight on me if I could only just grow a bit taller. If only that were possible.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate! I'm 5'1 and currently 135, which would be a great weight on me if I could only just grow a bit taller. If only that were possible.

When I weighed that (I am 5'.25"), I would wear heels and it looked like my weight distributed a little better. lol :)
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am five foot two.... and a half! I am also the dreaded apple shape so am all boobs, belly and back! If it wasn't for the fact that I am so pale I could easily be mistaken for an oompa loompa!
  • AlexandriaKathryn
    Options
    I am 5'1" and 135 pounds. I hate being this short because I look so big, even though I am not that heavy.
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    <
    5'2" on a good day :)
  • me! me! me! I'm 5'2" :)
  • Travis1911
    Options
    I completely understand. I'm 5' 3". Guys that weigh the same as me don't look as 'chunky' because they're 3,4,5 inches taller. Don't get me wrong though, I love being short. I just want to look sexy while being short. lol:happy: I would love some friends on this site for support. Add me!!!
  • book_worm4
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Feel free to add me! (:
  • pinto_bean
    pinto_bean Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... 5'1. Adding you now... anyone else feel free to add me!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    5'1" and shrinking. Adding you now.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I'm another 5'2"er! I recently started IF to try to shake things up a bit. I'm hoping to get to 160 by my birthday in January, but I gotta stay committed! My goal is 140 by 40 right now, which means 30lbs in the next year and a bit.
  • lraymond14
    lraymond14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 190lbs. I'm constantly looking at others trying to compare how I look. I've come to the realization that I need to just work on me and not worry about others. I'm hoping to at least get to 160 by April. Starting Insanity tonight. I'm really hoping I can stick with it this time.
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 :) add me if you like!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Guy here

5`4.1/2 tall
    weight : 143.
  • tljennin1
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I completely understand what you are talking about. I'll add you and anyone else feel free to add me.
  • haybreez02
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I always feel short and round when I'm around others who are taller.
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" I'll add you as well
  • carmenpatrick
    Options
    Yes, I am 5'2", and if I gain even a couple of pounds it totally shows!!