who is up for losing 9 lbs by the end of the year?

Options

Replies

• jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, now that I have committed myself to this challenge, I have to see it through! with a Bridal shower, a wedding and Xmas! A challenge indeed! Thanks for starting this Maisey. Best of luck to all of us! :drinker:
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    i'm game!
  • Artemis00diana
    Options
    I would love to join too! Im on the edge to not be overweight anymore, but this mean that the last pounds are really har for me to loose and I think I might have something in my self trying to stop me, since i have always been big and it is "part of me". I dont want it to be like that anymore and I hope this chanllange can help me come over this hurdle ^^
  • nicpap617
    nicpap617 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm down Maiseyy! Add me and whoever else is in on this! I can't wait. Challenges are such a great motivator! LET'S DO THIS!
  • elaine1986
    Options
    hi everyone! im elaine, 26 from scotland.
    IM IN!! new here but would love to loose that mucch by new years :P
    add me if you like
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh! I would love to join! I have never done anything like this and this may be just what I need to keep going through the holidays!
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I tried to add you all to the group if you weren't added please join us !
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9852-9-lbs-before-christmas

Thanks Maiseyy, I added my self last night. Going to be tough but I am sure as H*** going to try!...
  • spurc
    spurc Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in! I joined today and would LOVE to stay motivated to lose those 9 lbs before the end of the year! Feel free to friend me!
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've lot 30, I can commit to 9 by the end of the year :)
  • jkuhnen
    jkuhnen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Exactly 9.4 from my 60 pound goal...and want it by Jan 1! I'm in!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Add me in! I have roughly 8 lbs to go to get to ONDERLAND and I told myself I wanted it done before this year is out. So, why not? However, I usually only weigh in once a month because I'm older and I have a lot of fluctuations with hormones and such. Hope that's ok.

All the best to everyone doing this challenge!
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    I'm in too. I'm with ya. That's a lot of work for me, but i can dig it. I'm 28 years old, had my last baby about 9 months ago and i wan't my clothes back!! I've been here since about march of this year and I'm a stay at home mom, and college student. i try to exercise everyday with Sunday as an exception. I'm willing to push myself hard and love the results no matter what.

CW:154
    GW by Dec. 31: 145

Let's do this!!
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You got it- when are we weighing in? Great goal! 1.8 lbs per week- we have exactly 5 weeks starting today!

All what is your workout plans this week? (I teach Zumba so except for the Aqua, my body is very adapted to these classes)

Tonight- I teach a kids Zumba class- (low impact for me) and meeting a friend to work chest/back -weight training
    Tomorrow- teach Zumba (reg class)
    Wed- teach 2 Aqua Zumba classes
    Thursday- teach 1 Aqua Zumba class, and have committed to another gym member to take the Body Pump class after
    Friday- rest/recovery
    Saturday- Zumba and lifting- legs

Sunday- play with grandson
    enough cardio to wear out anyone!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I weigh myself once every 2 weeks (I just weighed in on Saturday) so I won't weigh again until 12/8. My current weight is 173.3
  • Ms_Chai
    Ms_Chai Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in at 200.2 lbs.
  • mrslynch0218
    Options
    I'm in too. I set my goal to lose 8 lbs from Thanksgiving to Christmas which is about a month. So 9 lbs by end of year should be okay. I have a total of 50 lbs to lose, I started this week, lost 3 so far. 47 to go :( but I will get there, I know I will.
  • Tara_b
    Tara_b Posts: 14
    Options
  • sleclair89
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this :)
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    already made that promise to my wife, so count me in
  • Kkimkkittymeow
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone have any workout suggestions?