Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Two wonderful, lovable, huge (by breed standard) Airedale Terriers! Kinda like having two Jack Russel Terriers, only one's 90 lbs and one's 70 lbs!
  • Gilleran918
    Options
    Duke, our 6 mnth old Saint Bernard
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a pitbull....yes I said pitbull. She is so loving, great dog with a big heart. Not one mean bone in her stalky little body. She completes our family.
    I am also waiting to go pick up a chiuahua puppy. Sadly we lost our beloved chiuahua a few months ago and have been missing her everyday since.
  • no_stagnation
    Options
    Golden Retriever. Obviously, he's my profile pic. He's an 8 month old big puppy dog.
  • devaulr
    devaulr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bruce, my Scottie-poodle (Scotty-poo, Scoodle) and Molly my Westie

IVgGkl.jpg

This is an old pic. Molly got groomed too short. I'm taking them to get groomed Saturday and will post a new pic.
  • nevara
    Options
    One Malinois X and one Border Collie X, both ancient and wonderful in all ways.
  • EmmaJade706
    EmmaJade706 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just got a 6 year old Papillon from a breeder who neglected him. Had him since last wedesday, took him to the vet, come to find out he needed surgery. So he has to get use to a new home and recover from surgery, its gonna be a rough couple of weeks for him.

th_542853_4629292646438_1043655973_n.jpg
  • amclay000
    Options
    I have a 6 month old Welsh Corgi. He keeps me going, that's for sure!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I have a black lab and an all black great dane. Both are my babies. The lab is 8 years old and my great dane is about 3. He is a great security system too! lol
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have an Akita/Boxer mix who is 11. I have a Pointer/Queensland Heeler mix who is 3 and a Beagle who is also 3
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    A deaf blue healer named Sam (16 months old), and a silly black mutt named Red (11 years old)
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My girls, Love them, a Black lab named Raven and a Weimaaner named Ariel. My hubby wanted to name them Ariel Bomber. I told him he could name his and I would name mine. lol Our dogs are so great with our kids and crazy as we were to get them as pups at the same time. They really love to play togather, well do anything togather really. Sisters. They are 7 years old. Couldn't get the pic to work. :(
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    We have 2 fox terriers
  • anntyson
    anntyson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    3 german sheperds and 1 poodle who bosses my 3 big dogs around!!! he's the Boss.:laugh:
  • Christygogo
    Christygogo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me and my fiance have his and hers dogs. Mine is a 6 1/2 year old short haired standard dachshund. His is a 3 year old border collie. Both rescues :), both have a ton of energy!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Present living conditions don't permit a dog, but if they did, I'd want to have a German Shepard.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Two Weimaraners :heart:

photo-10.jpg
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    terrier mutt that I rescued named kiwi :)
    13c49298379111e2aeb222000a1f9e7e_7.jpg

12732a6233a911e28c3c22000a1fb85a_7.jpg