6 weeks until New Years!!! How much would you like to lose?

Options

Replies

• I wanna lose 10 lbs :D
    Good luck to you!
  • sharoncasey60
    sharoncasey60 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    20 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!I've only lost a little but I am getting more discipline. I'm in! . 15 would be fine too ! Don't weigh myself just measure but I'll start at my last weight in . I've given up the scale.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This time of year is full of pitfalls. I'll be happy if I just maintain. Losing my last 7 lbs would be nice, but I'm not about to give up christmas cookies for it. :)
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I made it through Thanksgiving week with a loss. My goal is 6 - 9 pounds by New Years, currently I have lost 3.2 lbs.
  • perficktangel
    perficktangel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    10-15 lbs for me.
  • lynnmarie017
    Options
    I will join the 10lb crowd!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    1.5% bf
  • dmnj33
    dmnj33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    150 pounds is what I would like but I will take 15-20
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    This time of year is full of pitfalls. I'll be happy if I just maintain. Losing my last 7 lbs would be nice, but I'm not about to give up christmas cookies for it. :)

Agreed.
  • OliviaHP1
    OliviaHP1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you. I need help though. Thanks
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

Agreed.

Yep^^
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 by then.
  • heatherlynn1223
    heatherlynn1223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 10lbs by then but with all the holiday goodies I'll be happy with 5lbs lost by then!!
  • faithmarquart
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 pounds before new years for sure!! Im with you!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose 27 by then but sorta fell out of routine the last few weeks, I'm back at it so hopefully I get close!

I have two new years eve dresses already bought a little small, a series of burlesque classes that I start soon after the 1st and was supposed to start Insanity then. Lots of reasons to stay on track the rest of the year!!!
  • kels67camaro
    Options
    I would like to lose 10lbs by new years! But idk now if thats going to happen :( not having very much with this whole weight loose thing :(
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    6 weeks until New Years!!! I pledged to lose 15 pounds - I have about 4 pounds to reach that goal. As of today -- I re-pledge to lose 15 more pounds. Who wants to join me?? How much would you like to lose by NYE??? Feel free to add me as friend!

we've lost the same so far so I'll pledge with you 15lbs
  • musicmaremmjk
    Options
    OK, I NEEDED INSPIRATION! I'M GOING TO BE GOOD SO I CAN LOSE AT LEAST 12 LBS BY NEW YEARS! YEAH! THERE IVE SAID IT. NOW HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE SOMEONE!
    MARILYN
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Wow!! The New Year is just 5 weeks away!! My goal is to lose 11 pounds by the first...that will make my loss an even 50 pounds :happy:

Good luck, Everyone! :heart:

eta: I hit my Christmas goal of 39 pounds, yesterday. I log my weight on Wednesdays, so it's not on my ticker, yet. :smile:
  • emilyds
    Options
    4 lbs. Not a very ambitious goal, but I'd be happy with it!