Replies

• SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    bump
  • annaukusa
    annaukusa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Doing it right now, and loving every second, if u wanna see my results so far, find me on facebook .....Anna Reithofer
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Just starting it today. Excited to see the end results!
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Here are my progress photos: http://phatycake.com/2012/10/weightloss-made-it-to-155/

My blog has a ton of photos from two rounds of Insanity!!

progress10_29_2012.jpg

10_10_2012-2.jpg
  • Kmoy14
    Options
    I'm finishing up with my 4th week of Insanity. A bit frustrated because I havn't seen the results I was hoping for. My cardio stamina has increased by a lot, but havn't noticed any tightening in my stomach. I've been eating clean about 75% of the time so hoping this next month I'll see some results! I'll post when finished, good luck to everyone else too!
  • TAS82
    TAS82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump for later reference
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Bump. Just started today with plyometric and cardio circuit. First 30 mins were ok, but the last 15 mins of drills nearly killed me.
  • welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • KeriAnn06
    KeriAnn06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    check out www.beachbody.com and look up insanity in the programs and watch the video. it's intense!
  • sweetthickcoco
    sweetthickcoco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started insanity 3 weeks ago. And I love it. But I would say to anyone who is eating the exercise calories back when you log it in they should definitely invest in a HEART RATE MONITOR that tell you your calories burned because this site and all the other sites I been on over estimated my calories. I thought something was wrong with my heart rate monitor but polar told me it was right. It was going off my heart rate thought every second of the workout. And everyone knows that you lose less calories the slow your heart rate is. And I can promise you your heart rate is going up and down. And if you are like me you stop during the workout and i dont pause it if you log you did 40 minutes but the reality is you stopped at least 6 times that could add upto 5 minutes or more you missed. As disappointing it is to think I was working hard only to burn 270 calories on pure cardio and mfp said I burned 350 or more. I would love to have burned 350 or more. but It is eye opening and it give me a new challenge to beat the last calories burned. So far I lose 4 pounds and a total of 8 inches in my thigh waist and hips. Not as much as I would like but I actually had to skip 3 workout days because I was waiting on my heart rate monitor before doing pure cardio again.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity on Monday. I have done the fit test and 3 workouts, and I am already down 2.2 lbs.

I will be taking pics monthly but have nothing to show yet. It does work!
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mwaries88
    Mwaries88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im on day 3, I will definitely post pics once I'm finished.
    I did p90x after I had my son (I gained 50lbs with him) and lost 35lbs the first month!
    I love all the BeachBody workouts.
  • nm36424
    nm36424 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • chipmunck76
    chipmunck76 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Really nice to read all thes comments, My girlfriend want to try insanity, so I'll ask her to read this topic for sure!

:O)
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Great Successeryone!
  • JoeyliciousB
    JoeyliciousB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Another bump!!
  • weatherchannel440
    Options
    Will look this up after finishing ripped in 30
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!