Going from *kitten* to fit!

Options

Replies

• cwettstain
    cwettstain Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! I probably stared more than I should have. :blushing:

Hell, even I stared more than I should have. Great job, dude!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! I probably stared more than I should have. :blushing:

:laugh:
    But yeah.....
  • pen_thief
    pen_thief Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call your before pictures "*kitten*" at all...but you look jaw-droppingly fit over there on the right. Well done!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Great job babe! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    I wouldn't call your before pictures "*kitten*" at all...but you look jaw-droppingly fit over there on the right. Well done!!

But I would lol
  • pollewop89
    Options
    Very impressive!
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    THat is amazing!
  • deadbambi
    Options
    wow, you look fab. !
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I really want my husband to start lifting weights! I am actually about to start. Thanks for the post and pics. Very encouraging~
  • kramalicious
    Options
    Love the title, and thanks for posting this! I just started hitting my weights harder and this inspires me.
  • raneeza
    raneeza Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a 5 foot, 23 year old female weighing 102 pounds. I don't want to lose any more weight. I want to gain muscle now. I've only started getting into weight lifting after I completed p90x over the summer. Now I really want to bulk. I don't want to be scrawny. I'm confused about having to do cardio or not, in addition to my weight lifting exercises. Some people say decrease cardio. Some say incorporate cardio in the morning during weight lifting days, then complete weight lifting exercise in the PM. Plus, eat MORE protein.

You said you didn't do any cardio. Should I not do any cardio and focus on weightS?
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I SHOULD NOT be thinking the way I am about someone who has the same name as my 2 yr old son. Yet, I feel like licking the screen,,,,
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    amazing, congrats on your amazing transformation.
  • Game8
    Options
    I am a 5 foot, 23 year old female weighing 102 pounds. I don't want to lose any more weight. I want to gain muscle now. I've only started getting into weight lifting after I completed p90x over the summer. Now I really want to bulk. I don't want to be scrawny. I'm confused about having to do cardio or not, in addition to my weight lifting exercises. Some people say decrease cardio. Some say incorporate cardio in the morning during weight lifting days, then complete weight lifting exercise in the PM. Plus, eat MORE protein.

You said you didn't do any cardio. Should I not do any cardio and focus on weightS?

If your goal is to gain lean muscle mass, then you have to focus on hypertrophy training (lifting weights) and eat more calories than your body needs (100-300 cals is good enough).

If you really want to incorporate cardio, you can. It will help you eat more, that's the main difference. In the end, it's all personal preference. Personally I may do max 15 - 20 min low intensity, steady paced cardio 3 times a week. Something like a 4.0 mph walk.
  • exorcistt
    Options
    Very good job,congratulations! Can I ask you how old are you?

20 yo

So am I! Thanks, this is so motivating!
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry what transformation???

OH!!!!!! now I see...was distracted

I agree with THIS. Simply awesome!! How on earth do you eat that much? I have trouble finding the desire/time to eat 1800 a day let alone 2800.
  • Game8
    Options
    I agree with THIS. Simply awesome!! How on earth do you eat that much? I have trouble finding the desire/time to eat 1800 a day let alone 2800.

It would probably surprise you then that I eat everything within 1-3 hours. This is partly personal preference, but your stomach will get used to whatever you throw at it!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!
  • makecut
    Options

It would probably surprise you then that I eat everything within 1-3 hours. This is partly personal preference, but your stomach will get used to whatever you throw at it!

You mean like IF?? I've been doing the same recently, still trying to adapt and get used to it.
  • Game8
    Options
    I'm now 15lb heavier. I've tried to keep things as clean as possible since last summer, just continued weight lifting and eating with common sense. I think now I'll go on a "mini-cut" before summer and then jump right back in to lean bulking.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!