Replies

• BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    save
  • BarbaraC47
    Options
    I'm in the UK and not sure about the cup measurement (we don't generally use it here), can anyone give me a weight for the oats - pretty please?? :smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to make these. I LOVE bananas and oatmeal. I think I'm going to add cinnamon though.
  • Peasley7
    Peasley7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've made these twice in 2 weeks, (healthy cookies for breakfast- yes please!) I added 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, but if I do them again as a non-breakfast food, I'm going to try a couple chocolate chips. They're super easy and they stick with you for hours!! YUM and THANK YOU for sharing!!!
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    i made the muffins that are pretty much the same thing and they were really good!
  • amurphy198
    Options
    Yummy!!
  • christinechipchase
    Options
    bump gotta to try these xx
  • misspepper510
    misspepper510 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JudeGilford
    JudeGilford Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness! I am going to share this with my friends. Thank you so much. Wouldn't this be great as a quick breakfast on the go? Bet you could keep them in the freezer. Thank you. Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • becabean
    becabean Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    oh yummy will defiantly give these a try thankyou :)
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    BUMP
  • RobinME
    RobinME Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am going to try these as soon as I get home tonight!
    They sound wonderful! Thank you!
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and not sure about the cup measurement (we don't generally use it here), can anyone give me a weight for the oats - pretty please?? :smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I used 50g of oats with two small bananas. I didn't measure in cups either, I just used enough oats for a good consistency. you shouldn't use too few oats, otherwise your cookies will fall into pieces ;)
    I added some grounded nuts and sprinkled chocolate on the cookies! they were delicious :wink:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    will try this! sounds yummy!! thanks!
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    **does mental checklist....saw 2 bananas sitting on counter this morning & remember seeing oatmeal in the cabinet last night....**

Totally trying these tonight!!
  • Mitt_Romney
    Options
    :love: 2 Cookies, best 2 ingredient cookies ever
  • lovep90x
    lovep90x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to trying these. Thanks!
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump these look great and I am so tired of freezing old bananas! At least now I can do something different with them.
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BarbaraC47
    Options
    Made these with 2 bananas, 80grams oats, 2 tablespoons peanut butter and a little sweetener and cooked for about 20 mins at 200c. Made 9 and they're about 51cals each. Wasn't sure at first but they are getting eaten so they must be okay :wink: