Diet Pills???

Options
1235»

Replies

• casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I HAVE BEEN USING OXYELIT PRO SOLD AT THE GNC STORE I WENT FROM 189 TO NOW 128 THEY DO WORK BUT NOT ALONE YOU HAFTO WORK WITH THEM MEANING EAT BETTER AND ALSO EXERCISE; ) SO THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY THEY DON'T WORK SHOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO SAY BECAUSE EVERYONE'S BODY IS DIFFERENT AND WHAT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU MITE WORK FOR HER AS IT HAS FOR ME; )
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Forget the diet pills. Eat healthy balanced meals and strength train.
  • Lovlilyn
    Lovlilyn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble, too. Have thought of starting pills as a last resort. Have been at this for 19 weeks and only two pounds lost. In the beginning my diet did not change, so yes, this was my fault. For the past two months, though, my diet HAS changed and I work out 5 times a week. I have trouble eating 1200 calories a day though. I just don't want to eat that much. I have upped my water, too, and I feel good, but the pounds won't budge. I did a calorie count and it tells me I need to eat 2404 a day for my height, weight, and activity level. This sounds like sooo much. :( I lift weights too, trying to tone. What am I doing wrong?? Please do NOT give me ****ty replies, I am not whining, just curious how you are all doing it and what am I doing wrong. Thanks!

You know what you are doing wrong - eat more...Your body needs fuel to lift and work out 5 times a week - you are not giving it what it needs, so it's hanging onto everything for dear life... Up your calories with 200 a day for a week, re-assess, up more....

And please don't give me the " I can't eat more - none of us had trouble eating too much before - trow in healthy stuff, full fat versions of dairy and nuts - It is not hard to eat a hand full of nuts....

The starvation mode is a myth:
    http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=35501
  • jimmydamato
    jimmydamato Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bottom line: Nothing works unless you do. Forget about diet pills and supplements. Train hard, eat right, and get plenty of sleep...results will follow.

- Jim Trim Fitness
  • PamelaDe1323
    PamelaDe1323 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Big time, and dont know how to fix that
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    11bot9f.gif
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I smell a troll.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I HAVE BEEN USING OXYELIT PRO SOLD AT THE GNC STORE I WENT FROM 189 TO NOW 128 THEY DO WORK BUT NOT ALONE YOU HAFTO WORK WITH THEM MEANING EAT BETTER AND ALSO EXERCISE; ) SO THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY THEY DON'T WORK SHOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO SAY BECAUSE EVERYONE'S BODY IS DIFFERENT AND WHAT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU MITE WORK FOR HER AS IT HAS FOR ME; )

The diet pills broke your caps lock key.
  • jmariscal3
    jmariscal3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    "The issue now" is that I ate too much before and am trying to cut down now. I never ate breakfast before and don't want to now. It makes me sick. Before I ate all unhealthy stuff and fast food as a college student and it caught up to me. I graduated two weeks ago and want a change. Now I do not want to eat a lot to avoid gaining more, but whether I cut food or add more to hit the calorie count it won't budge.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Short answer: NO!

Long answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :wink: