Lifting VS Love Handles.... Guess who won!!

Options

Replies

• TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, thank you for sharing all the great info!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Dang, thats amazing.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :drinker: Thanks for sharing.
  • SHHitsKaty
    Options
    Amazing! I just started weight training with my trainer. I got the cardio and all that down myself but I wanted help and expertise on how to properly weight train and we started last night. Gotta say, some of the hardest things I've done but I can't wait to start seeing results!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! You look fantastic and what progress! Congrats!
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you look amazingg!!! WOW Hot mama!!
  • tquinn424
    tquinn424 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    thats great!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    fantastic job!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You look amazing!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I recommend looking into the simplyshredded.com women's lifting plan.. or Jaime Eason's Livefit trainer.. one of the basic programs- at least to start. Like I said, I will gladly post a week of my specific workouts (I often post them in my status') but I pretty muhc tailored my workouts to my specific body and goals.

As far as HIIT: sometimes I'll do sprints/jogs 45 seconds sprint, 60 seconds jog, 10 rounds.. sometimes I'll do a workout from the fitchicks blog (tummy tuck which is circuit style planking/plank variations mixed with other core exercises or booty builder which is a lot of plyo stuff like squat jumps, also in a circuit style). I found an article that I love for a longer cardio workout to maximize burn from HIIT: http://www.trimmedandtoned.com/a-hiit-workout-routine-to-burn-belly-fat-fast

I have somewhere between 20 and 30 lbs and 10% BF left to lose to get to a competition level (I would like to compete next Fall). I plan on being down to the weight by the time my babe is a year old... that's 12 months from Birth--> Bikini :-)

YOu've done a marvelous job!!!! YOu look amazing. And frankly, I cant wait to look like your "Before" lol. Your "After" will be a miracle for me:laugh: But Im gonna try anyways:happy:
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, that's dedication for ya!

way to go!!!!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Do you honestly think you still want to lose 30lbs though? You look really great as you are :)
  • maureenfarren
    Options
    Wow you look great! Wish I had about 4 more inches in height. I am only 5'2 and started my journey to loosing weight when I got be 156 lbs. Ikes! I have been doing the right thing for over a year now. I weight 140 but still have 30% body fat for my 50 year old frame lol. I joined MFP with my friends and excercise at least 5 days a week, but I don't think I would ever have your shape lol.. I am working out to Insanity and boy that sheds fat like no other. I like it do to the fact that you use your body as weight. I have become so much stronger in 4 weeks of doing it. When I started I barely could do 2 push ups. Now I can do at least 15. You should try it if you haven't already? Good luck to you. :smile:
  • meganbwright
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation and for all of the tips!
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!!!!! you look amazing!
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that is amazing! I can't get over how amazing you look. I love lifting, going to go to the gym tonight and get it done! =)
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I can't wait to get my baby weight off! (it's been sitting there for 5 years...:grumble: )
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!