HOW I found the time. And YOU can too.

Options

Replies

• cindaroses
    Options
    Inspiring! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • lucy2590
    Options
    So inspirational! :)
  • sd75
    sd75 Posts: 49
    Options
    Amazing Inspiration - & you couldn't be more right. Its exactly what i need to hear on a daily basis - & even more what i need to do on a daily basis.

Thanks for the push in the right direction ..... & if i end up looking half as amazing as you do then i will be more than happy. Well done Joy - looks like an amazing journey for an amazing transformation ... & thanx for the push x
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational I love this!!!!
  • raveycakes11
    Options
    You look slamming in that dress! What an inspiration! You're absolutely right! Thanks for sharing your incredible story!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post! And congratulations, you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look great! AWESOME ADVICE!
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I have an enormous internet boner for you right now.

/ <<<< see?

For real though. AWESOME. AND YES.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go. I have to go to the gym at 5 AM to make time but I have just started doing it (3 weeks in) and I feel fantastic.
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post :-)
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Dayam girl!!!!! I wanna weigh 161! I'd also probably be a size 8 at 161...only I'm 5'11'' so a few inches taller. ;) You're an inspiration, little lady!!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    That is right. We all have 24 hours in a day, equally. We all have our issues, our choices, whatever. Life is not fair. Deal with it and decide what you want and then do what it takes to get it done. No excuses.

GREAT JOB OP!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    I agree with you... We make time for the things that's important to us. Being fit, being healthy and living life to the fullest are important to me so I make sure the activities necessary to do so are scheduled. One hour of activity is only 4% of your day... In the grand scheme of things - we waste one hour doing things that are meaningless.

You are an inspiration and great motivation! Great job and congrats!!
  • orangelobster
    Options
    wow! you rock!
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW GOOD JOB LOOKS LIKE YOU DONT NEED THE WALKER ANY MORE THATS GREATTT!!! CONGRATS
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Awesome and awe-inspiring.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    EPIC Transformation!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!
  • seriouslypinkchick
    Options
    Well i read your post and i totally agree with everything and you look amazing just goes to show that you put the effort in you can achieve anything - i started this in May 2012 and 11lb from losing 100lb but still a way to go till i at my target weight - but i know i will get there. I am currently single mum age 32 with 3 kids and work full time i try to allow 30-60 mins per day to exercise 5/6 times per week, i believe if i can do it anyone can. i have used all the excuses in the past like i havent got time and i cant lose weight when i know i can but just given up few months in - now i have proved to myself that i can actually do this and i feel so proud of myself for what i have achieved so far and i will get to be slim like i have wanted for years because i want this soooo bad - anyone feel free to add me i find the more friend the better to help us stay focused :)
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Epic works...yea, at least.
  • jhanso86
    Options
    This is an awesome story!! Truly inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!