HOW I found the time. And YOU can too.

Options

Replies

• Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    As always, I am totally impressed by you.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wow this is probably the most inspiring thing I have seen on here!! Yes I spend time in front of the TV everyday!! And now thanks to you I WILL be fitting in the exercise because it IS VERY important!! Thank-you for posting this!! :flowerforyou:
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Amazing Story and very well put. If you can do it, we all can. Your an amazing woman
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    "Those who do not find time for exercise now will have to find time for illness." --The Earl of Derby, 1873
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Amen!! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome.. congrats
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!

Make it a habit and it will become a part of daily routine in life, just like brushing your teeth, flossing, taking a bath and putting on clean clothes......I hope. :-)
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Your post made me work out after 12 hours straight of class lol. went at 9am got out at 9pm and then hit the gym until 11 =)
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Way to go!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Always love your story...SO INSPIRING
  • LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing and Inspirational all in one! :smile:
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Great job!! :)
  • wallacam194
    Options
    I just read your story on your blog and let me tell you, i am AMAZED! you have completely shot down every single excuse in the book not to get healthy! At 17 years old I was dealing with the same agonizing back pain you were talking about.. I played every sport offered in high school... Soccer, basketball and softball, summer soccer, summer softball, basketball with friends every sunday.. I did it all. I was healthy, athletic and 150 lbs. Normal body weight. Back pain was something i always dealt with but one day in soccer i was left paralyzed from the waist down in the middle of the game. I remember saying over and over to the paramedics "please put me out of my misery, please, PLEASE!" i was begging for them to shoot me! After extensive MRI's they diagnosed me with 4 buldging disks. My L3, L4, L5, and S1. And they were all crushing my siatic nerve. After months of physical therapy and a ridiculous amount of painkillers and muscle relaxers i finally have my pain under control. I still have flare ups once in a while (im 20 now) but im hoping that losing weight will help with my problem. The doctors said that due to me putting my body through lifting heavy when i was young and my sports life is what caused this. My sister has cerebral palsy and my mom passed away giving birth to her, so I was the one lifting her, transferring her from place to place and moving her since i was 5, it took a toll on my body (she is 2 years younger than me). I dont mean to blabber on about me, but i thought I would share a little bit because I know what its like to live in pain, not close to where yours was, but you have truly motivated me, and i hope everyone else see's how inspirational you are just like i do! You look amazing!!
  • Iloveeyore78
    Iloveeyore78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! Congrats and thank you for sharing your inspirational story!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You are the kind of person I strive to be like, the definition of motivation and inspiration!! Great job and I am sending you a friend request for extra support and motivation and support for myself!! :-)
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    You truely inspire me.... I'm glad your on my FL!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    so inspirational, thank you!!! it's so easy to make excuses...but I'm worth the time and energy!!! :smile:
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    wow!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    you are truly amazing, beautiful, and inspirational. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!