5'4" female 218 down to 120 pics

Options

Replies

• TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You were a beautiful girl to begin with, but holy crap, you did lose a whole person. You must be soooo proud of yourself! And there's nothing wrong with admitting the best part of losing weight isn't being healthy, but being skinny! LOL That's not vanity. That's years of carrying the extra weight and being treated differently for it and enjoying not having that in your life anymore!
  • SandiHobbs
    SandiHobbs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I loved your story and your photos!
    Amazing babe, you look fantastic!
  • Iloveeyore78
    Iloveeyore78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible!!! I am SO impressed! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story!!! You rock!!!:flowerforyou:
  • socalkayla10
    Options
    congratulations on your amazing weight loss goal! we all knew it would be extremely difficult but not impossible! thanks for being such an inspiration, and your honest posting
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    WOW, just wow!! What an amazing job!!!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done! :flowerforyou: I understand the "cold-all-the-time" feeling and the "no rear cushion" issue all too well myself. :smile:
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story. Kind of want to cry.
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring! I've always been overweight (besides a short period of time when I lost all my weight, but gained triple what I lost back in around two years.) When my mother was growing up she was a toothpick. She walked out of the hospital after giving birth to me at 92 pounds, so I've always felt like I am supposed to be tiny. Your story proved that it is possible to achieve major weight loss goals if you set your mind to it! I'm 5'4 and 199 lbs as of today and my "dream weight" is 120. I would love to show the world that I can be tiny just like my mom was! Thank you so much for sharing this.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you were gorgeous before too, now you're gorgeous and fit. great job!
  • jodiebarrette
    jodiebarrette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Such an inspiration to many for sure!
  • cstexas2012
    cstexas2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    the second after pic especially is amazing! so cool!
  • shelli1982
    Options
    Absolutely amazing AND inspiring, just what I need. Congratulations!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    OMG! That's incredible!
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! AMAZING! BRAVO!:love:
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation, you look stunning! Well done to you!
  • tat2dzombiegirl
    tat2dzombiegirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! What an amazing story, thanks for sharing! Just proves you can do it if you put your mind to it!
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous! You always were! I see a lot of kindness in your eyes and a genuine smile. You have always been beautiful and it is nice to see that you are treating yourself as you should: a beautiful person who deserves to shine! Congratulations on your accomplishments! May you keep inspiring us!!!:flowerforyou:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great job, and that last picture. WOWEE
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP. YOU ARE ME!!! I am you! You are me! I cannot wait until I can strut around at 120. Could you be more specific about what you did exercise-wise?

WOW.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!