peanut butter

Options
13»

Replies

• meocean123
    Options
    Try not to snack at all Drink lots of water!
    Good luck to all!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Try not to snack at all Drink lots of water!
    retarded
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Don't eat empty calories! Eat protein bars for lunch. That will really help

One of the best sources of healthy fats = protein bars...:huh:
  • topgals
    topgals Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    'whole earth' available in loads of places in UK...Tesco, Sainsburys, waitrose as well as health food shops
    http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=263926798
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

I wanted to know this too, thanks Dragon Fly :-)
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've been eating MaraNatha organic Peanut Butter

I've read numerous reviews and thought it was good!
    It contains Peanuts, Organic palm oil, unrefined cane sugar and sea salt.

So does that mean I should find something else? I've tried PB2 and it's ok but I've heard mix reviews about that as well!!
  • 5goldrings
    5goldrings Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Make your own is the best/cheapest option. Otherwise Meridian is 100% peanuts and reasonable. I think Myprotein also do their own in large jars :-)
    http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/peanut-butter?affil=mpppc&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CNzxl--L9LMCFSTLtAodR24ATg
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I've been eating MaraNatha organic Peanut Butter

I've read numerous reviews and thought it was good!
    It contains Peanuts, Organic palm oil, unrefined cane sugar and sea salt.

So does that mean I should find something else? I've tried PB2 and it's ok but I've heard mix reviews about that as well!!

I would get what has been suggested. Peanuts only or peanuts and salt. adding palm oil and sugar would defeat the purpose for me.

PB2 is expensive and not the same although if someone gave it to me, I would eat it. I prefer the real thing
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Meridian the best quality I found, they sell it in Holland and Barret and other health stores so you can check around for prices, the 1kg bottle works really cheap (around £5, VERY worthy), otherwise I tend to buy Sainsbury's organic £2, because it is local and convenient or the whole earth pb as well. outside of those I haven't found anything really good.
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My mom used to make our own peanut butter. I prefer the Smucker's Natural or Kroger Brand Natural (in the US), but you do have to be carfeful--one of the natural brands still had sugar! Others have said it, but peanuts & salt (and that should be it).
    Many don't like the fact that natural peanut butter separates at room temperature and is too hard in the refrigerator, so I thought I'd share my solution to that, too... I mix it and refrigerate it, and then microwave it for 15-30 seconds to help make it more spreadable (just enough to take the chill off). Works great.