Options
    holy **** thats fukin lot mate
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Did 3 sets yesterday 30m then 35 then 37. A few minutes in between sets though. If I was just doing as many as I could all in one set I'm sure that it would be over 40. Those were all regular, non modified push ups. I can't go down all the way with diamond, knuckle and finger tip push ups though. I'll get there!
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    over 40 is absolutely great even for a guy:D
  • risenonlytofall
    Options
    35 is my record so far. Not bad for a chick who couldn't even do three in a row back in January.
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options

3- to 35 in like 10 months?-claps- :D
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    So far about 14 in one go. But in one workout I do about 30 regular and about 30 more modified. My goal is do them all regular one day!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    but just started 2 weeks ago to do them regularly
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    somewhere in the 70's
  • NRBreit
    NRBreit Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My wife and I followed the hundredpushups.com plan for 6 weeks. It is very, very tough after Week 3 or 4. She ended up doing 51 and I got 62.
  • drgndancer
    drgndancer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    So for the purposes of this challenge, what are we calling "one go"? In the Army PT test you had to do as many good pushups as you could in 2 minutes with the following rules: You can't rest on the ground (obviously). You can't rest on your knees. You can "rest" in the up position, flex your back and stretch your arms a bit, but only while maintaining four points of contact on the ground (so your feet and hands have to stay on the ground, no lifting them and shaking them out). If we're talking about straight, not stopping at all, one after the other pushups, I can do around 45. By the Army definition of "not stopping" I could probably do like 60.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    girl pushups 20, normal pushups 8.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I can do 25 from my knees without stopping (can't do the normals due to my foot), it was like 3 in September...so all that strength training is doing something!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options

Which is low compared to what most people here are posting, but considering in April 2012, I couldn't do 1, and I did my first ever full pushup on the floor only at the end of September, I'm pretty pleased with being able to do 10 (full pushups, no knees). :happy:
  • Cwyman1
    Cwyman1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My best was 82 this past summer. I was doing P90x & the 100 push-up challenge during that time. Right now only about 60, but I'm working on it.

I have a hard time with pull-ups/chin-ups though. I can only do about 8...ugh!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    My personal best is 17 full ones but that only happens when it's the first thing I do in the morning. If I do them at the end of my workout it's more like 10-12. Getting more in is definitely one of my goals!
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Back when I was screwing around with P90x (doing pushups on a more regular basis) I was up to 35 - and those were real pushups FWIW.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Probably about 7 or 8.
    My arms are pretty weak. My legs are a power house though.
  • jsmcintyre
    jsmcintyre Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Did 72 on my semi-annual fitness test earlier this month.