WORST NAMES EVER!!!!

Options

Replies

• 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    One of my sister's friends growing up was named Winter Green.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Not the worst... more like the best..

Pepper Chang!

(important to note, not an Asian baby)
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Knew a guy that worked for my friends company, Herb (like Herbert) Blunt. LOL no joke.
    Girl at my high school was named April Snow...

the list goes on...
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    quote]
    There's also the name ****head (pronounced Shi-theed)
    [/quote]

Are you from Columbus Ohio?? My sister has a little boy in her class with this name.
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    *kitten* James (pronounced Ash-ole-lee).

Oh my gosh. Why the heck do people do this to their kids? My name is Ashley...spelled Ashley. LOL I'm so glad my parents have brains in their heads.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Not the worst... more like the best..

Pepper Chang!

(important to note, not an Asian baby)

PEPPA CHANG!
    hahaha!
    you MUST say it like that.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    There's a woman I know, her name is Omie (pronounced Ohmee), and she married a man with the last name Byrd... Omie Byrd!! LOL (they named their son Harold.. if he ends up with the nickname, he'll be Harry Byrd)

My grandmother was Mary Christmas (yes, Christmas was her last name) but, being Mi'kmaq, she was called Mali Plsit (Mary Bridget) .. it was only when she was speaking to someone who only knew English that she had issues.
  • kclynn7
    Options
    I went to school with a kid named Rusty Keys :)
  • egates1984
    egates1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My husband's cousin's kids are named Trailin Buckle and Rainin Bliss. My brother's daughter is named Realm. I thought they were all pretty strange names...
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Britanee.

Chav alert.
  • siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I work in payroll and we see some great names. My favourites have been Princess Pond and Ginger Kidd.

I always hated my own name growing up. It's Siouan, pronounced Soo-ann, which is probably obvious to many Americans because its a Native American word, but growing up in England, it was completely alien to everyone here!

I knew when a new teacher had reached my name on the register, as there would be a big pause, and then they would say Shan or they would think it was the Irish name Siobhan spelt wrong. Totally embarrassing for a kid.

I've grown to like its uniqueness now, and am very proud of my Lakota heritage, but I've vowed my kids will have names that everybody recognises and knows how to say.
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Female pronounce FEE Mal Lee.

Really:noway:
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Are you from Jax, FL?? when I was delivering my baby girl (@20 years ago) I knew a delivery nurse who told me a baby boy named ****head (Shi-Theed) was born the same day.. Small world if its the same one... weird if there are 2 walking around with the same name LOL
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My band teacher used to tell me all the time about a previous student she had who was named Treasure Hunt.
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    There was also a Christopher Robin at my high school
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Forgot about some of the kids I've grown up with. My son's friend is Thunder, another one of his friends' is Miracle Rain (her sisters are Haven, Serenity and Trinity)
    A boy, Storm, lives down the road, his cousins are Autumn, Winter, Summer and Skye...

I wish I was making these up
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I worked at Kroger long time ago girls name was ****head (Pronounced Shi-Theed)
    Being Buckeye fan a lady here in the office was named Scarlet Ann Gray (Gray being her last name) she got married but kept her real name.
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    quote]

Are you from Columbus Ohio?? My sister has a little boy in her class with this name.
    [/quote]

I am from Columbus and I worked with a girl that name a long time ago...
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Ivor Biggun...

:sad:
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Marijuanna Coca-Cola...and I think her last name was Johnson or Jones.
    Tahiti Starship
    Cupcake
    Espn (pronounced: ES-PIN)

I haven't read through the forum, so if these were said already...sorry!