Incredible motivating !
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Great work!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Great post. Thanks for sharing your awesome journey.
  • dweias
    dweias Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Brilliant job. Fitting it in can be so hard - at the moment my key is combining activities. I work full time and they sponsor me to do a uni course so what with working, being a uni and doing uni work I have very little time. Suddenly it dawned on me that I just needed to combine activities. Now I go for a walk and listen to uni notes that I have recorded or ride my bike to work (about 6 miles), the calories I'm burning and the difference in the way I feel is amazing. Just hoping I can keep it going. :)

I am inspired by people like you. Thanks for posting.
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! Thank you for sharing your story!

You are so right about scheduling in the time to workout! When I first started back in March I was actually putting my workouts in to my planner on my cell phone so I would be reminded to go. I don't need to anymore, it's just second nature and a big part of my routine now. I've had to learn to be more selfish (which was SO hard!!) but I've learned that the family and house doesn't fall apart when I'm gone for an hour. :wink:
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    cant believe i was just complaining that its too cold to run today!
  • Yani51
    Yani51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    One of the great inspirational stories of the year.
    Someone call 60 Minutes to cover this story in depth.
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    This made me cry. I am so happy for you, happy for your family, happy for your life. It makes me feel so . . . proud. Nothing makes me feel better than people taking control of their health & doing what is best for them. You need to get this on TV, seriously. Write letters to TV shows, do anything. You truly are the ultimate inspirational story. Thank you for all that you've done by doing what's best for you. :heart:
  • Rondos123
    Rondos123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done on such a great achievement!!!! Also read your story via your blog - very inspirational.
  • JMactive190
    JMactive190 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this, you just inspired me to stop the excuses!!!!!!!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow.... Truly inspirational.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Those socks look awesome with that dress!!! :laugh:

Seriously....you look amazing! Good job!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow..you're amazing! Love your story.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I wish I could post this in my work area...and at my house for my husband...and at my mom's...and at soooo many places. "No more excuses" was my motto in the beginning and the very first thing I tell anybody who wants advice. Excellent post, and you look amazing!
  • NWriceC
    Options
    That's why you're one of my buddies! Needed that!
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    SO AWESOME -- WHAT AN INSPIRATION!!!!
    BIG TIME CONGRATS TO YOU GIRL!!! :)
  • Prefessa
    Options
    You are an inspirtation to this entire community! Congradulations!

You look at the before pic in the wheel chair and the after photo of you crossing the finish line...all you think about is...

So Whats Your Excuse???
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Very Motivational post :flowerforyou:
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You're amazing and I totally agree! I lost most of my weight riding an exercise bike while I watched netflix movies. I wouldn't let myself watch them unless I was working out - got me down 40 pounds in 4 months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!