Options
    great job!
    loved your story and your success :)
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! great job!!
  • susanlittle1
    Options
    Awesome, tell us how you accomplished such a huge goal. I was at 212 and I'm down to 195 but I want to know what you did... so that I can keep up the results... :happy:
  • kanakry20
    Options
    Congratulations,
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome! You look amazing and your story is so touching. Way to go, I can't wait to get there and share my story! =)
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Looks like your hubby lost weight as well..

I thought the same thing! Did he lose as a result of your loss and being supportive? My husband has found that to be his benefit. My hubby has dropped 20lbs since I started my journey just because it happened that way, he wasn't even trying. Just goes to the gym with me to be supportive and has started eating smaller portions so he isn't eating well after I am done (it gives him some guilt complex that he's still eating while I have finished) - I used to be the one who ate more....

But he looks great too!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story...I so much want to echo your success
  • LeeLee1975
    Options
    Your starting weight is the exact same as mine. You are soooooo inspiring! I only hope I can look as great as you soon.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration! Keep up the good work. And thanks for sharing!
  • Katytee
    Katytee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story! You look amazing!
  • UR2COOL
    UR2COOL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Question with your little one were you nursing at that time? I have four girls, from 5 1/2 years old to 2 1/2 months. I am nursing my baby and yet I have a goal in mind, yet i want to keep my milk supply up for my little one. Just wondering.
  • michelle0114
    Options
    Wow...that is truly amazing!!!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Fantastic story! You look amazing and you've done such a great job!!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Great job! Beautiful - before & after.
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I gave my little voice a megaphone by tracking what I was eating.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that statement!!!! Been slacking for 2 1/2 months but now working on getting back on track and that statement is sooooo true for me too!!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience -- so AWESOME and truly inspiring!!! BIG CONGRATS on reaching and accomplishing your goal!! :):)
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look fabulous! I wish we could have seen the look on your families faces:)
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Well you definitely achieved your goal of "hotness"! You look awesome!
  • susieq031786
    susieq031786 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! You have accomplished more than a lot of people will even consider trying. Thank you for sharing this. Such an inspiration to everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!