Options

Replies

• FoodyGal
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Well done!
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good for you! What a great accomplishment!
    As for baby.... I would suggest moving him out of your room. It might be hard at first since he has been with you all this time, but you and he will both sleep better. Also, when does he nap? I find that if mine (he is 16 mos) doesn't nap well he doesn't sleep well at night. My son is a super light sleeper so I have background noise (soft music) playing when he sleeps. He used to wake at night just from the house settling, or if someone got up to use the bathroom. Now, he is also used to the music being his cue to go to sleep.
  • BSmith0926
    BSmith0926 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :) You have done wonderful! I have lost 42 pounds and I am always cold! I told my husband I must of forgot to winterize! I have never been as small as I am now. 148 I still have about 21 pounds to go. Do you have any tips or secrets? How did you get your stomach so small? !
  • amandaraecarter
    amandaraecarter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You do not even look like the same person. I am just starting my journey, and it is people like you that inspire me!! Congrats!!!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!!

I am so motivated now!

Fantiastic job and great story!!!!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Looks like your hubby lost weight as well..

I thought the same thing! Did he lose as a result of your loss and being supportive? My husband has found that to be his benefit. My hubby has dropped 20lbs since I started my journey just because it happened that way, he wasn't even trying. Just goes to the gym with me to be supportive and has started eating smaller portions so he isn't eating well after I am done (it gives him some guilt complex that he's still eating while I have finished) - I used to be the one who ate more....

But he looks great too!

He did lose weight too. :-) He tracks what he eats and is fairly well behaved. He has lost about 35lbs overall.
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Holy *%$#...you look amazing! Sorry about the language, but it was literally the first thing that popped into my head. I don't know you but I am so proud of you. It makes all my excuses seem very silly. Thank you for this!!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing! Did he lose as a result of your loss and being supportive? My husband has found that to be his benefit. My hubby has dropped 20lbs since I started my journey just because it happened that way, he wasn't even trying. Just goes to the gym with me to be supportive and has started eating smaller portions so he isn't eating well after I am done (it gives him some guilt complex that he's still eating while I have finished) - I used to be the one who ate more....

But he looks great too!

He did lose weight too. :-) He tracks what he eats and is fairly well behaved. He has lost about 35lbs overall.

That is AWESOME for you both!!! I wish I could see the pics you posted on this but they won't show and you don't have a bikini one in your profile ones... SOunds weird but we are so similar every other way, I am wanting to visualize if I will be as lucky as you... (I have BAD maternity marks and am very afraid that I won't ever get the "flat" tummy again..
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I can't view the pictures you posted (I think its my computer at work), but I took a look at your pictures from your profile page - AMAZING WORK!! Your story was very inspiring and I'm so amazed that you lost that much in such a short amount of time! You must have been REALLY stubborn! Great job and thank you for posting!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fabulous!
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What the!!! Beautiful lady, well done
  • mynewvision
    Options
    OMG OMG...High Five Way to Go!
  • hcchope
    Options
    You are my thinspiration, that's amazing...
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options

But he looks great too!

That is AWESOME for you both!!! I wish I could see the pics you posted on this but they won't show and you don't have a bikini one in your profile ones... SOunds weird but we are so similar every other way, I am wanting to visualize if I will be as lucky as you... (I have BAD maternity marks and am very afraid that I won't ever get the "flat" tummy again..

I will go add the bikini one to my profile ones. :-) I don't have a flat tummy yet. Extra skin is still hanging around but other than a frowny belly button most of it hangs below the belt line so I can get away with the shorts and bikini top look. (unless you ask my teenagers who think moms should be covered from head to toe)
  • goldilocks509
    goldilocks509 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! As for getting the baby to sleep...look upi the baby whisperer on youtube. he is is really great and his tricks work. also if you are nursing squirt some breastmilk on a shirt you have worn or something so he can still smell you like you are holding him...good luck!
  • joann4q
    Options
    amazing
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    wow~! I am also 5'4 and started at 211 now down to about 188-190. I can't seem to get to my goal of 150 and I started this in Jan as well. Any tips?
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    So amazing and Praise Jesus is right!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great job! You truly are beautiful as a skinny girl...you were very pretty before, too, though...I am glad you are happy in your skin~it makes such a difference in our outlook...
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I mean....WOW!! All I can say is WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!

I hope you captured the MANY faces, ESPECIALLY your moms, when she saw you.

CONGRATS!! And I am SOOO glad you were "stubborn" in this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!