18-23 college students

Options

Replies

• hattieandwoody
    Options
    I'm 20 studying equine sport science at lincoln :)

Feel free to add me x
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    23 here, full time student, and working full time. Major is Software Engineering. I love to motivate and chat so if anyone wants to please feel free to add me. :)
  • teodorobrian
    Options
    23 and just graduated with accounting! Heeeey!
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Lots of similar stories!

I'm 23, I'll be graduating with my degree in Human Resources Management in Spring, and yes I'm a former athlete too :smile:

I did the freshman 15 (I still lived at home but worked at a italian restaraunt) and I vowed I wouldn't let that happen again.

With finals coming up it's hard to stay on track, so best of luck everyone!!:flowerforyou:
  • TanyshaBzs
    TanyshaBzs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a 19 year old, full-time college student as well. I'm majoring in Mathematics and Business. I know what you mean. Though I've had weight issues my entire life. It's just time for a change. I understand how hard it is to do being a full time student though.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 studying business, feel free to add me.
  • jlperkins2
    Options
    23 year old senior English major here! I've always been a "bigger girl" and I have finally had enough of it, so here I am! I am down 33 pounds so far, and loving it! Feel free to add me, the more support we have here, the better our success will be!
  • Artemis00diana
    Options
    Hi,

Please add me, Im a 23 student, just started my BA in communication + it ,this summer ^^
  • moonkiss777
    Options
    Hey I'm 18 and a Student. I have for sure put on the famouse freshman fifteen and am hoping to reach my goal weight of one o five today is my first day dieting in a long time and it's already hard so we will see if i can make it. I am an acting/dance major and am the heaviest i have ever been. Good luck to you guys we can do it i know we can :)
  • laurenlynnea
    Options
    Hello! I'm 20 and a full time student studying accounting and art history. I struggle with food because I live alone and theres no one to cook interesting meals for! Ive put on ten pounds since high school and my clothes are starting to not fit. Its nice to see other college students on the site!

CW 131 GW 121
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    22!
  • aeh72819
    Options
    I'm glad I found this, I'm a 21 year old college senior and looking for tips for staying on track!
  • lmt022
    Options
    adding you!! im 21 full time college student! We can do this:)
  • Kingmuscle900
    Options
    I am a 20 year old student. I am majoring in Clinical Laboratory Science. I have been working out for about 8 months. I am learning how to cook currently and I am learning more about nutrition and proper eating. I wish you guys all luck on your life long journeys.
  • MallisaJ1028
    Options
    Hello, I am a fulltime college student. I currently have my associates in business management and accounting now I am working on my bachelors in management and finance! I also work full time at Us Bank so definately a crazy schedule! I have always been a heavier girl up to 225 when I was younger. I am now 156 and hoping to get to 125! Feel free to add me!
  • nbalover
    Options
    I'm now a senior in college majoring in marketing. Like a lot of people here, I played sports throughout high school, but a lot of activity haulted when i went to college. I didn't get the freshman 15, actually my weight gain was more of the sophomore 15. Went to college at 140, now I'm at about 151, been as high as 156. I actually played college basketball last year, & it was so frustrating to work out every day & actualy gain weight because i would justify my workouts as excuses to binge eat. Now I'm not playing this year & back to a low activity lifestyle but still eating as if I was still playing a college sport. First days of months are a great new start to a new lifestyle as I try to decrease my food intake & increase my exercise this december. I'm so ready to lose this weight & feel comfortable in my own skin. Looking for friends for support! Add me!
  • yasavi
    yasavi Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 24, just graduated this past spring! Looking to add fitness pals!
  • shelleydavies1991
    shelleydavies1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! :)

I'm 21. Finished University in September now working full time as a nurse! Looking to lose about another 12lbs. Managed to lose 16lbs with the help and support of MFP!

I accept anyone. We all need help and support on our journey! x
  • Elizardc
    Elizardc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm 21. Full-time University Student studying in England though originally from the Philippines. I've always sort of been overweight (though according to my BMI I'm obese) and I've decided after 21 years to properly give losing weight and getting healthier a proper go. Lost 11lbs with MFP and I'm totally committed to losing more!

Feel free to add me! :D
  • katherinelangley
    Options
    I'm a full time student at University! Feel free to add me :)