Have YOU ever been Stalked one MFP or else where?

Options

Replies

• SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    And then the thread just turned into cat photos.
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    <sarcasm>Married women mingling with single guys on the internet is a great idea!</sarcasm>
    there is nothing wrong in talking with someone...this is a weight loss site not Match.com....my conversations with my friends are weight loss orientated...I don't cross the line of F my marriage over some Internet crap!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Lots of hentai in Japan apparently. I always hear of stories on the trains, too, of guys groping women indiscriminately.
    While I was studying in Japan, I lived with a host family in a small town in Yokohama. There was a French African guy who stopped to talk to me one day while walking from the train, which I didn't find weird because we both stood out being among the few non-Japanese in the area.

He said he wanted to be friends and I was like, 'Uh... okay?' and then he asked for my phone number. I told him I didn't have a cell phone (only a half lie, as I didn't have a Japanese cell phone) and so he asked for my email. And by asked I mean he would not take no for an answer.

Then he asked if he could follow me home.

I told him I really had to go and started walking away. He was just staring at me. And staring. AND STARING. I ran into the nearest convenience store, taking a bit of comfort in the fact that I know how to say "Help me" and "Pervert" in Japanese. I waited in there for a few minutes until I was sure he was gone, then ran home. Luckily that was the last I saw of him.

OH WAIT HE TOTALLY STOPPED ME ON THE STREET AGAIN THIS TIME WITH A GROUP OF HIS FRIENDS.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    i am not cool enough to be stalked :cry:

If you were just a little older...(dang my luck)
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

you mad about cat pics?
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

you mad about cat pics?
    all the pics are great love the creepers!!!
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    After I was divorced..that was 30 years ago, my ex-husband stalked me...I got a call from him on Christmas eve (the first year)...he said that he was "fighting with the spirit of murder"....I moved right away to a different town about 100 miles away...and met him half way whenever he wanted to see the kids... he ended up finding where I lived in that town, so I moved even farthur away, to the ONLY PLACE HE WOULDN'T FOLLOW, Los Angeles, CA...I stayed there for about 6 years...then I moved to AZ, and I give NOBODY my home address...I have a PO BOX...I'm finally free of him.....
  • StyxxandStones
    Options
    Not yet...............not sure what I'm doing wrong either !!

I keep trying to stalk you, but you ignore me. Clearly, I'm just not cut out for this...
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    The only stalks I get are celery...FML
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    I don't think anyone want's to stalk me.
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    If he shows no respect get rid of him. DELETE HIS __S and report him.
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Been stalked by at least 3 different people. The last guy was married with this huge neck tattoo that was his and his wife's names with a heart shaped padlock. He just creeped me out.
  • StyxxandStones
    Options
    I was stalked by the maintenance guy at my apartment building. A tad awkward when the stalker has keys to your home.
  • brightblader
    Options
    Well I haven't been stalked but I have done my fair share of stalking on FB, if I want something I go for it and I usually get what I want at the end :)
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Stalked by my ex-husband. Got a restraining order. Those things are worthless. :/
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

I see you....haha. ;)
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options

I see you....haha. ;)
    uh oh I might have one. lol
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Stalking is creepy. I totally dig creepy. ;)
  • elevatorguy925
    Options
    i am not cool enough to be stalked :cry:

+1
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    I always get rid of stalkers by becoming their stalker...it's worked 100% of the time.

You can be my stalker