Have YOU ever been Stalked one MFP or else where?

Options

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I was stalked by an autistic boy in high school. He would walk over to my house and pace back and forth in front of it for hours. Every time a family member went outside, he'd ask where I was. I absolutely hated being home alone when he was out there. My parents didn't give a *kitten*. They said he had mental problems and was harmless. Even the neighbors were disturbed and told him to go away.

However, all that changed when he started hitting on my mom. Then all of a sudden, he wasn't so "harmless". My parents went to his parent house and told him he couldn't be pacing outside our house anymore. Seriously, what the hell? Not gonna protect your own daughter? Still pissed about it.

I didn't hear from him after that, until last year, when I got a letter in the mail from him. I opened it up, and all it was was a sheet of printer paper with lyrics to a Christmas song written on it. Weird, and slightly creepy that he still knows my address and is thinking about me over six years later.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    i just wanted to say that if the stalker is any good, you won't know they are stalking ;-)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i just wanted to say that if the stalker is any good, you won't know they are stalking ;-)

THAT.........does not help.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Yeah, I mean Alex_is_Hawks doesn't even know who I am!!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    And still people use first, last and even middle initials on here for a username......still can't figure out how the creepy stalker find you :noway:

Having teenage daughters creepy dudes scare the sheeit outta me.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I haven't been stalked either. *kicks rock* :grumble: Some day.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Options
    And still people use first, last and even middle initials on here for a username......still can't figure out how the creepy stalker find you :noway:

Having teenage daughters creepy dudes scare the sheeit outta me.

and their birthdates.....
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Options

Yeah, I mean Alex_is_Hawks doesn't even know who I am!!!

now I do.....NOW.....i.......do.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Too close to home?

gf.jpg

nah.

tumblr_me30zwmCD11rozti5o1_500.gif
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Yes, online and in real life....it sucks bad. The online stalker got unfriended, but then he would send messages every day...finally learned how to block him totally.

The real life one showed up at my door once and told me I reminded him of his mother and he hates his mother...damn! Scared the **** out of me. Took a while for him to go away...basically had to get all of my male friend and boy friend at the time to be a human shield. I couldn't avoid him we were in an opera together so they would just put a physical barrier between him and me at all times. He finally gave up and then the run ended and I never heard from him again.
  • bigknight78
    Options
    I always get rid of stalkers by becoming their stalker...it's worked 100% of the time.

Yep, that would work for sure. Stalk the stalker, they cant handle that much attention. Mwahahahaha
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I invite them to my dungeon
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    When I was a lifeguard/swim instructor at the Y I had a plethora of "stalkers." I believe that that YMCA is the last to have residents - low income housing for JUST men. Here's a few (and keep in mind I'm between the ages of 15-19)

• The 30 something y/o brothers from Mississippi who offered to get me high and get me a copy of the "White Man's Bible"
    • The sweet guy, in his 40s who would sit behind me every shift I had, watch every lesson I taught, one night came in 10 minutes before closing - NO ONE in the pool - and tells me he hasn't swam in 20 years. So I'm keeping an eye on him, go answer a call, and come back to find him jerkin the gherk in the deep end. He was asked not to come to the pool anymore and one night, I peer up at the windows and there is his face just lit by the street lights. I carry pepper spray now.
    • The ex-IRS agent who wanted to teach me all about accounting - coming in drunk and asking when I turn 18.

Fun times!

It's ok Sammie! I will protect you! NO ONE messes with my internet woman!..........damn!:drinker:
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    When I first joined MFP I had two. Right when I got one to stop, the other started. Creepy. Now I am much more selective with my friends.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Fingers-crossed1.jpg
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Stalked by one ex. I had asked for a break a mere 2 months into the relationship after questioning her strange behavior. She then started stalking outside the apartment. I had a room mate at the time who said he would see her sitting in her car and when we asked her to stop, she would gaze out of the window of a vacant building across the street! One night, she broke into the apartment window (on the second floor) to wake me in my bed in tears to say how she "missed me". I had finally had enough and told her that it was over and she needed to leave. At this point she grabbed a knife and threatened to hurt herself if she couldnt have me!! Thankfully the roommate had woken up and called the police. It took one other police visit for her to finally quit.

Up to this point, I had always heard guys talk about "crazy" exes but this one was truly off the chart nutso. She was a little petite girl at 5'3" and very attractive. She had seemed completely normal and outgoing to everyone, including myself. After the incident friends still couldnt believe she was capable of such a thing. It just goes to show that you never know what kind of crazy is out there until you experience it firsthand.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    There's a guy on here that really creeps me out, but I don't want to do anything to set him off.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Have YOU ever been stalked on MFP....other social networks or in person!

This happened to me:

I believe this happened to me...the conversation was respectful but quite weird at times...as soon as any status change or if I made a comment on his status emails several...then it went from will you email again soon...I said if I have time after work I will but I'm not sure...then once I emailed...he would say to me....you promised you would email, I waited up for you, where was you... I woke up several time looking to see if you emailed...ok weird...then it was do you have any other progress pics what are you crazy...I did it one time then I thought this is crazy when he told me he looks at my profile many times a day...freakin me out a bit! My profile states Im a married woman with 2 kids and I have photos of hubby and I together...he said I thought you had a BF...I made this very clear that I have a husband...at first before the weirdness started I thought he was lonely and needed a friend to talk to but the the emails was strange...I really was considering deleting him he was acting very different then any of my friends on here but I thought well maybe I'm just over reacting and it's really nothing...so I talked to one of my most amazing long time male MFP friends...he said drop his azz and block him....I'm so glad I took the advice and dropped and blocked!!!

Tell me what you would do or if this ever happened to you!

As you know sweetie, if you ask me anything..you get the honest truth...as far as this fool goes...i'm glad you deleted him..blocked him..moved his *kitten* and erased him...as I said...this shouldn't be uncomfortable so once it passes that point...then its time...nothing is owed to him or anyone else...you made the right choice and i'll have your back always xoxo
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I've been stalked by one of the posters on this thread before...very creep individual.
  • saamantha
    Options
    Online dating has opened me up to a whole new world of losers. One guy stalked me, well, for a few months before I ever noticed, and a few more months after I had noticed. Eventually he found a girl that could tolerate him, so I haven't seen him around lately.

My newly acquired stalker seems relatively harmless, save for the talking to himself.