is it possible to lose the fat and keep the b00bs?

Options

Replies

• 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    see, i went down a band size, but UP in the cup. so 38 D to 36DD.

hmmmm, haven't lost 20+ pounds though. so, true WEIGHT loss could make me lose the girls. i KNOW fat loss will..... cuz well, they're all fat, LOL!!

thank you ladies!! i appreciate everyones comments!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    i KNOW fat loss will..... cuz well, they're all fat, LOL!!

Not necessarily.
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Think it partially depends on genetics and partially on how much weight/fat you have to lose. 80 lbs down, I've gone from a 42D to a 36B. 36B was my natural size before I ever got overweight, so I guess I am just returning to what God gave me! :)
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am a C cup. I went from 162-121 with no boobage lost lol. I did go from a 36-32 but still a C. I kinda was hoping to go down to a B like I was before I gained the weight. I still have about 10 to my goal so you never know, may go down then but I doubt. I am only 4'11 so I can go down to like 100 pounds and if I did I'm sure they would go away, but I don't want to be that tiny. I'm 25 not 12. Bad enough I look young, I don't need the tatas to completely go away and make me look like a pre-teen.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Mine have disappeared. I was expecting it, since the only reason I had them was from pregnancy. I had always been a B cup up til I got pregnant and heavier, then I went up to a C. Now though I am slowly headed down to an A, which makes me SAD.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've lost 106lbs and the girls just seem to be getting bigger in comparison to my shrinking waist. I wish they would get smaller but I've been chesty since about grade 6. But I notice now that I am exercising alot more they are becoming quite a nusiance. Once you get into the HH and higher range, no sports bra can defy gravity!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I lost about 30lbs and went from spilling out of 36DDs to fitting nicely into 32DDDs. That said, they look a lot smaller than they did, but they're still pretty big for my size (4'11/120lbs). I guess it depends on your build.

edit: when I was 97lbs in high school I'm pretty sure I was wearing D-cups. I don't think I'll ever lose my girls!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    . But I notice now that I am exercising alot more they are becoming quite a nuisance. Once you get into the HH and higher range, no sports bra can defy gravity!

Not defy gravity, but I (and others I used to sell these to) found great bras by a company called Jeunique. They went all the way up to KK. It looks like a maternity bra and has no stretchy give but holds the girls in place better than ANYTHING else I've ever tried. It's the ONLY bra I wear when I run marathons/races/tough mudder/etc.

Unfortunately, they went out of business a few years ago, but you might be able to find some on eBay.
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    If your breasts are large naturally, they shouldn't decrease much. I've lost 50+ pounds, but only lost two inches from my bust and my cup size hasn't gone anywhere either. If your breasts are caused by you being overweight, then more than likely they'd be lost, and I don't think there's anything going to stop it.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I could never loose my large breat no matter what I did! Before I had my daughter, (4.5 years old) I was a 36C. After, I had my daughter, I went up to a 38DDD! So, with that said, I wish I could of lost weight in the boob area...Furthermore, I just had a breast reduction 2 months ago. It was the best thing I have ever done for myself! My boobs are perky and a size 40c/d! So, that is my experience with the boobies!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I was always a perky small B cup, but for some reason since I've been losing the weight, I'm still perky, only that I am now a full B. I even joked to my sister the other day, that if i kept it up, I just might get to a C cup - with a 3" difference.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    OK., I just wanted to take a minute to COMPLAIN about my boobs! UGH. That's right. The smaller I get, the more they are IN MY WAY because they are pretty much staying the same size comparatively (went from 42DD to 36F), but I'm not. This may SEEM like a good thing, buy OMG Get.Out.Of.My.WAY!!!!!! :explode:

/rant
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    <---- I still got my boobs. With only 7 lbs to go though Victoria's secret's help me a lot with that problem.
  • wannabe1959
    wannabe1959 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    my friend lost over 100 lbs. She said she used to have 48 dd's. She now has 38 c's, but still has the sack the double d's came in!:wink:
  • fitmom2000
    fitmom2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My cup size hasn't change, but I'm down a lot in strap size, so I guess my boobs got smaller but stayed proportional to the rest of me. I was a 42DDD and now I'm a 36DDD. I've lost 85 pounds. I still have about 40 pounds to lose, so we'll see, but I do have to say as much as I enjoy having a larger chest, I REALLY love feeling fit and strong!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My boobs have gotten smaller, however on 50 pound lighter body, my boobs still look incredibly big. Everything else has shrunk as well, and i must admit.. they sag a lot less.
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80lbs so far and still havent went down a size. I was a 46 or 48 DDD and am now a 40DDD
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    BOOB JOB!!! lol jk
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40C to currently a 36D so far, so yes you can lose fat without losing the boobs. Unfortunately, you have no control over where the fat comes off.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I didn't get boobs till I got fat was a " B" went up to large "D" at my heaviest lost the weight n right back at "b"s. It sucks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!