How Screwed is Dexter????

Options

Replies

• sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    This season has been great in the sense that I have NOOOOO clue where it's going. And yes, I agree, last episode was like, WTF! So much going on, my brain is going to explode watching it. Fvck Deb, way to grow some *kitten* balls…. FVCK!
  • gooteek
    Options
    So sad to hear this is the last season, love Dexter! Never knew Deb and Dexter were married IRL and just divorced or that Dexter has cancer. Don't know what could ever replace Dexter...it is my mainstay show! ;-)
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    LaGuerta finally has to die. I've been waiting since season 1.

But the captain is also on him now.

I agree, get rid of her. The Captain is corrupt though. They'll either come to an "agreement" on his silence or maybe he'll have a heart attack and die conveniently.
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Deb is too freaking emotional. In love with her brother? come on. That story line still makes me furious.

It is totally jacked, but, I don't think she really does. I think the shrink from last season totally messed her up and put that in her brain. She never had those feelings before. It is messed up tho.
  • imanole
    Options
    So sad to hear this is the last season, love Dexter! Never knew Deb and Dexter were married IRL and just divorced or that Dexter has cancer. Don't know what could ever replace Dexter...it is my mainstay show! ;-)

i read that the show is on for at least one more season. This is not the last.
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure they renewed contract before last season that guaranteed there will be another season after this season.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Yes, please. The question is, with the Captain guy care, or still be looking into Dexter? He hates LaGuerta too.
    Yea she really threw a wrench in my hopes when she brought him into it. But the captain does hate her and he was very close with Harry. I see him not believing Dex could do it.
    or. He will find out, and cover Dex in order to embarriss Laquerta. I think Quinn and his stripper may have to go into witness protection.
    Yep I think he will try and screw over Laguerta to get his job back!

Now that Dexter doesn't have a code, he can kill Laguerta!
    *crosses fingers* I hope so
  • imanole
    Options
    I am pretty sure they renewed contract before last season that guaranteed there will be another season after this season.

Correct. Guaranteed at least one more season. And, they could go for more.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I'm happy they have an end date, they can make sure to finish it correctly, not like what happened to lost!
  • newfette81
    Options
    I read that next season (season 8) would be the last.

I don't necessarily want Laguerta to die but she needs to be taken down a peg or two in a big kinda way. how many people has she screwed over and nothing bas has hapened to her... her time has come in my books.

I like Dexter and Hanna together but I don't see her making it out of this season.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    There is no way this can be the last season. There is like two episode left or something. How the hell are they going to wrap this up in two episodes… unless they all die. How very Hamlet.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    ive also heard that next season will be the last, im sure it will be a good one
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

i read that the show is on for at least one more season. This is not the last.

Season 8 is set to be the last season. But the writers said they will 'never say never' so maybe there will be a season 9! That would be awesome. I can't wait for the Season 7 finale. It's gonna be awesome :)
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options

Amen, to that!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    This is not the last season.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    What are you people talking about?

DeXter
  • ZombieFoodSlayer
    Options
    I love this show, along with The Walking Dead, and why didnt Dexter chop up Hannahs dad's body, he never used to just
    saran wrap em and throw em overboard--(getting sloppy wouldnt you say??)...but did you notice how Hannah's dad changed right after she invited him over for dinner??

OMG. I wanted Dexter to take him out right there!! Po Hannah...I think she will give Deb some tainted OJ, and get rid
    of her!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'd be ok with them killing Deb off too. She annoys me. Don't get me wrong I love a good f-bomb thrown into a sentence but good god....tooooooo much. lol.
  • Flamenquero
    Options
    What are you people talking about?

DeXter

What's the name of the TV show?
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    I'm three episodes behind since I'm all caught up in Boardwalk Empire and TWD.
    ...does this mean I should re-start Dexter?