How Screwed is Dexter????

Options

Replies

• phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    NEVER want this show to end!!! :cry: more Batista! and Quinn has to go!!!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Best season ever: however, not too thrilled with this Oedipal crap with Deb. And no Dark Passenger? I don't think so.

ETA: I would love to see him and Hannah Bonnie & Clyde for this and the last season, with a Thelma & Louise at the end. Romantic :heart:
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Best season in a long time. My predictions;

Dexter whacks LaGuerta.
    Cpt Mathews takes her place but doesn't reveal Dexter.
    Hannah will try to kill Debra, and Dexter will kill Hannah for it.

I love that the code is gone - it was way to restrictive. Some people just need killing whether they've broken the law or not. Hannah's father is a perfect example.
  • redheaddee
    Options
    Agreed. He will protect Dexter. Here is my hope, he actually uses this to protect Dexter, get people to think LaGuerta is crazy and lose her job, and he is back in. I know they are signed up for at least one more season. If they can keep the story this good, I hope they do at least 3 more!

They are done at the end of 8. No more shows, period. The writer actually has it pretty much written until the end.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I think I would have a hard time with Dexter killing Laguerta. She's a total *****, but not a bad person and certainly doesn't deserve to die. Taking her out would make Dexter truly evil, and I just don't see that happening. I can certainly see Laguerta being screwed over by Matthews and I do like the idea that he may already know that Dex is the BHB.

As for Hannah, I'm not sure what's going to come of her. The preview to next weeks alluded to Dex being suspicious that she may have poisoned Deb, but we also now know that Deb is taking Zanax, which could certainly cause her to pass out while driving too.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Best season ever: however, not too thrilled with this Oedipal crap with Deb. And no Dark Passenger? I don't think so.

ETA: I would love to see him and Hannah Bonnie & Clyde for this and the last season, with a Thelma & Louise at the end. Romantic :heart:
    I'm fine with no Dark Passenger, but I do love Hannah. So much. I will probably cry like a baby when she dies. But I may be a little partial because I still kind of see her as Sara Walker. And, lets face it, Dexter is way hotter than Chuck ;)
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ths show has sucked for the past two or three seasons, doesn't anyone notice this?? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!
  • redheaddee
    Options
    I'm happy they have an end date, they can make sure to finish it correctly, not like what happened to lost!

So very unbelievably ^^^THIS^^^/ Last season of Lost = WT-holy-everliving-F is going on...I guess the title of the show should have clued us all in LOL
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I love this show, along with The Walking Dead, and why didnt Dexter chop up Hannahs dad's body, he never used to just
    saran wrap em and throw em overboard--(getting sloppy wouldnt you say??)...but did you notice how Hannah's dad changed right after she invited him over for dinner??

OMG. I wanted Dexter to take him out right there!! Po Hannah...I think she will give Deb some tainted OJ, and get rid
    of her!!

because he wasn't following the code, didnt you see that when he was going to stab the phantom fire guy what happened.
  • _KATzMeow
    Options
    Ths show has sucked for the past two or three seasons, doesn't anyone notice this?? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!

ummmm no
  • redheaddee
    Options
    What are you people talking about?

DeXter

What's the name of the TV show?

...ummm...DEXTER...SHM :noway:
  • Drunkadelic
    Options
    I think I would have a hard time with Dexter killing Laguerta. She's a total *****, but not a bad person and certainly doesn't deserve to die. Taking her out would make Dexter truly evil, and I just don't see that happening. I can certainly see Laguerta being screwed over by Matthews and I do like the idea that he may already know that Dex is the BHB.
    I disagree. I think LaGuerta is evil. She's a vindictive bitch.
  • Drunkadelic
    Options
    The only bad season of Dexter was season 3 imo.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You probably are.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options

Yes, but vindictive *****es don't deserve to be murdered. She deserves to be humiliated and have her career ruined, but that's all. She's a cop, she's doing her job and she happens to be right about Dexter. We just want her to fail because she sucks as a person.
  • _KATzMeow
    Options
    What are you people talking about?

DeXter

What's the name of the TV show?

Dexter
  • _KATzMeow
    Options
    There is no way this can be the last season. There is like two episode left or something. How the hell are they going to wrap this up in two episodes… unless they all die. How very Hamlet.

I heard there was going to be two more seasons , I hope so, I will be so sad for Dexter to end. I know this isn't the last one though........
  • _KATzMeow
    Options

Yes, but vindictive *****es don't deserve to be murdered. She deserves to be humiliated and have her career ruined, but that's all. She's a cop, she's doing her job and she happens to be right about Dexter. We just want her to fail because she sucks as a person.

and because its just a tv show, I think it would be awesome for Dexter to take her down!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Hannah's father was "Bobby" from my favorite show Supernatural. I can't help but think the whole "it's bobby" message was a shoutout to the SPN fandom!
  • NJSunshine13
    Options
    Dexter is the best show right now!! This season is better than last season...which I found so-so, by Dexter standards. You know they are going to throw in some crazy twist in the next two episodes though to make us all long for next season!!
    Next season???? I thought this was a "series" ending year.