MIX it up- what races have you dated?

Options
I have a diverse background and am always interested when I see fun mixed race couples

Share your stories of your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/or exes

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    sorry, plain jane here. only have dated whites and hispanics. Married to a hispanic.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i am caucasian and a little bit native american (not enough for it to count lol it is a small amount). i dated an ecuadorian, a girl who was lebanese, a short term relationship with someone bi racial (caucasian and african american). my fiance is mostly caucasian but native american as well.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there is not a lot of diversity in my small town.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    skittles
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Lol.............
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    pretty.lol.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    So same race couples aren't interesting?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    human
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
  • yannismom
    Options
    I dated a Latino guy once when I was in college and it was sooo much fun! He introduced me to a lot of things i would not have normally been exposed to, and he was extremely romantic and comfortable with expressing his feelings (that could have been because he was older and more mature than guys my age). I encourage my daughters to look beyond skin color when they ready to start dating. I also dated a guy from Ghana and that was different from American blacks. He had a way of expressing himself that I have not found in other black men and he always made me feel important and valuable to him.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    human

Win!
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    human
    Thank you.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    human

prude
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    I dated a Latino guy once when I was in college and it was sooo much fun! He introduced me to a lot of things i would not have normally been exposed to, and he was extremely romantic and comfortable with expressing his feelings (that could have been because he was older and more mature than guys my age). I encourage my daughters to look beyond skin color when they ready to start dating. I also dated a guy from Ghana and that was different from American blacks. He had a way of expressing himself that I have not found in other black men and he always made me feel important and valuable to him.

His race had nothing to do with him being romantic...he must've had great role models as parents.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    So same race couples aren't interesting?

Nope. Boring
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I've been into a bunch of 5k's mostly I have done a 5 mile and a 7k trail run. Looking to get a half mary in to put that 13.1 bumper sticker on my car. Doing a spartan sprint in june.

furries1.jpg
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Newsflash!

The Latino guy was romantic because he was romantic -- not because he was Latino.

In other news, the African guy was different from American blacks because he is who he is -- not because he's from Ghana.

Good gravy, can we put the generalizations to bed, folks?
  • deadbambi
    Options
    I'm white. I'm currently dating a scrawny nerdy white dude. In the past I dated an east-indian boy. Wonderful guy.
    Obviously race doesn't matter, but we were still treated very differently in public. When me and my current boyfriend go out anywhere, nobody takes a second glance. But when me and my past-bf used to go out, we'd get more than glances. We were holding hands in a Tim Hortons once, and an elderly Caucasian woman approached us and said "Oh dear, I do hope you two stay together for a long time! You don't see somethin' like that everyday, and you're adorable!" we just thanked her and smiled. What more can you say :p
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    im dating the Spartan race right now