do you ladies like to hear....

Options

Replies

• BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    i like hearing im beautiful, hot sexy and cute don't really phase me.
    I still remember the first time my ex called me beautiful.... i just woke up and was at his house, didnt have any makeup with me or hair products and i did the best i could with what little i had. I was sitting on his couch watching tv with him and i looked over to see him just staring at me, i asked what was up and he whispered that i was the most beautiful person he's ever met.
    It still shocks me as im used to wearing makeup all the time and i couldnt help but blush beet red :p
  • yannismom
    Options
    I love being called beautiful and sexy. I also like to hear specific things that you find beautiful or sexy about me. The more I hear it, the more I begin to believe that you mean it!
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Not from random people, no.

Speak for yourself. Sometimes a compliment is just a compliment with no underlying motive. Personally I like when strangers tell me I'm lovely - it throws me for a loop and really brightens my day.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I agree with the 'only if it's genuine'. I love to hear my boyfriend say things like that randomly. He may be having one of those moments where he's thinking in his head, always glad to hear him share it with me :)
  • yannismom
    Options
    i like hearing im beautiful, hot sexy and cute don't really phase me.
    I still remember the first time my ex called me beautiful.... i just woke up and was at his house, didnt have any makeup with me or hair products and i did the best i could with what little i had. I was sitting on his couch watching tv with him and i looked over to see him just staring at me, i asked what was up and he whispered that i was the most beautiful person he's ever met.
    It still shocks me as im used to wearing makeup all the time and i couldnt help but blush beet red :p

THAT IS SOOOO SWEET!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    only if its true
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself.

Yeah.. uh.. that's what I was doing.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I love hearing any of them. Definitely not a waste of time. Compliments warm my heart and boost my confidence.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    From my husband? Yes. From random people? Not so much. :)

Yes, I love to hear words of encouragement. But honestly, if you didn't say it when I was overweight, don't start saying it now. Otherwise if you stop saying it at some point, for whatever reason, I can only assume it's because of how I look, and therefore, there's something wrong with me.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    If you mean it, you can't go wrong.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I love to hear that I am sexy or beautiful from my husband. He didn't used to be good about telling me that he found me attractive so I never really thought he did. Now he tells me every day and it makes me feel really good when he says it.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options

when its from random people its the best.

They don't know you and don't HAVE to tell you that you look a certian way.

Also its more sincere
  • many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hearing it from strangers makes me a bit uncomfortable - especially when I was heavier, all I could think was "Look, I don't know you, so just what do you want from me?" If it comes from a friend or the boyfriend, I normally know his intentions well enough to handle it.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    WHO NEEDS REASSURANCE SENT TO THEIR INBOX?

/creepy
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'd rather hear
    You are amazing, intelligent and hot.. all in one go!
    Really, just the random "you're hot" just gives me the cue that he's horny and I'm up for another workout.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    When a guy I know guy says your beautiful or hot or whatever, Im wondering what he wants..........If its a stranger I just think he's trying to get in my pants
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Do I like an ego booster? Hell yeah!

I agree.

agree'd..

except. id rather hear beautiful or georgous..
    or you can call me BeautifulGeorgous.
  • MartiTennisMom
    Options
    Love to hear it, and learned over the years to accept it when someone says it, instead of denying them the compliment! BTW, you're all gorgeous, every one I've seen on this thread.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Depends on who it's coming from. A coworker, friend, that guy I've been flirting with: absolutely. Drunk homeless guy, 12-year-old boy, my sister's husband, blind dude, skeezy politician: no thanks.
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    I like it