Replies

• GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Morrocan, Brazillian, ( Venezualan:heart: ), Colombian, Cuban, White

Love me some ethnic guys...
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    I dated a Latino guy once when I was in college and it was sooo much fun! He introduced me to a lot of things i would not have normally been exposed to, and he was extremely romantic and comfortable with expressing his feelings (that could have been because he was older and more mature than guys my age). I encourage my daughters to look beyond skin color when they ready to start dating. I also dated a guy from Ghana and that was different from American blacks. He had a way of expressing himself that I have not found in other black men and he always made me feel important and valuable to him.
    Newsflash!

The Latino guy was romantic because he was romantic -- not because he was Latino.

In other news, the African guy was different from American blacks because he is who he is -- not because he's from Ghana.

Good gravy, can we put the generalizations to bed, folks?

I agree, gravy is good.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Human.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    So same race couples aren't interesting?

what are same race couples? I can't remember the last time I saw one.

With that being said... lol I have not dated 1 guy my own race :drinker:
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Human.

Mostly.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    im dating the Spartan race right now

^^ This and cheating on him with the Tough Mudder.... I feel so dirty....
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I agree, gravy is good.
    When done correctly, yes.
  • ashleyhacker
    Options
    Chinese and white.
    Engaged to a Chinese man :)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    red, yellow, orange, blue, green.....yeah twister!!!!!

hispanic, asian, and assyrian, aside from the typical european naughties \m/
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    hispanics, whites, and one Italian.
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    i transcend race, when you have a tick box for that i dont even fit in it, i am unique, i datethe human race, i see gender because i have a one way sexuality, i see race because im not blind, but i dont have a fetish or attraction for a special race... totally trascend race mi.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

And here, I thought it was skittles.
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    human
    Not really what they meant by race

Race meaning (2): 2.Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics
    You were thinking of spcies
    Species meaning (2) 2. Biology . the major subdivision of a genus or subgenus, regarded as the basic category of biological classification, composed of related individuals that resemble one another, are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.

But nice try on being a smarta$$
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Dated lol...

italian, french, polish, german, maltese, russian, english - white

gambian, cameroonian - black

chinese - asian

pakistanian - middle eastern

Latin American/Spaniard - Latino - current and so far amazing :)
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    sorry, plain jane here. only have dated whites and hispanics. Married to a hispanic.
    what race hispanics? hehehe

HOW are hispanics 'plain' :0??
    and what is plain about love and race? u go date some blacks so you can make a rainbow colour and show of how esoteric you are with a black lover aaaaaaaaaaa
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    human

Race meaning (2): 2.Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics
    Species meaning (2) 2. Biology . the major subdivision of a genus or subgenus, regarded as the basic category of biological classification, composed of related individuals that resemble one another, are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.

Well SIR, I don't think she meant to be a smart *kitten*. I believe she meant that not everyone is shallow and closed minded and thinks that race really matters when it comes to companionship. Whatever makes ya happy....I love skittles.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Only two, white and black.
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    human

Well SIR, I don't think she meant to be a smart *kitten*. I believe she meant that not everyone is shallow and closed minded and thinks that race really matters when it comes to companionship. Whatever makes ya happy....I love skittles.

Nah, I have seen her post here and there as I was reading today (sick not much else I can do but read post today lol) and she is always on peoples case, a bit rude and at times disrespectful. That is how I know she was being a bit of a smarta$$. And if she was not being shallow and whatnot everything you said, she could have at least shown proper intelligence and no respond an incorrect answer. But nevermind, no need to get on rants, just having fun today.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

And here, I thought it was skittles.
    If I had the chance I'd go for the singer from the Fifth Element along with Neytiri from Avatar....fav color is blue \m/
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I dated a Latino guy once when I was in college and it was sooo much fun! He introduced me to a lot of things i would not have normally been exposed to, and he was extremely romantic and comfortable with expressing his feelings (that could have been because he was older and more mature than guys my age). I encourage my daughters to look beyond skin color when they ready to start dating. I also dated a guy from Ghana and that was different from American blacks. He had a way of expressing himself that I have not found in other black men and he always made me feel important and valuable to him.
    Newsflash!

The Latino guy was romantic because he was romantic -- not because he was Latino.

In other news, the African guy was different from American blacks because he is who he is -- not because he's from Ghana.

Good gravy, can we put the generalizations to bed, folks?

I agree, gravy is good.

Gravy is the best. *wondering if any ethnic groups that don't eat gravy*