do you ladies like to hear....

Options

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    it don't mind it but i don't need to hear it. i pretty much already know i'm awesome with or without people telling me :laugh:
  • many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WHO NEEDS REASSURANCE SENT TO THEIR INBOX?

/creepy

Dude, come on, don't be weird.
  • ashleyhacker
    Options
    Only from my fiance and other girls. I'm not used to being complimented so it embarrasses me.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    Go to the rate me, tell me how beautiful I am thread geez.....you people are so damn needy.
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    goddammitsomuch....
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Do you ladies like to hear that you are beautiful, hot, sexy, cute or what? Or are we men wasting our time because you don't believe it if we say it?

Usually not from random people like a few other women have said HOWEVER the loop hole would be HOW they said it.
    Once I had a much older gentlemen tell me I was a beautfiul young lady and that I reminded him of his high school sweetheart. That wasn't creepy and totally made my day.

Now a random "how you doin sexy" would probably get the stink eye from me and weird me out.

In general I hate being called sexy or hot.
    Cute & beautiful I don't mind - I refrain from making a face of disagreement haha but I've been told I always scrunch my nose when given a compliment like that ;) I may be smiling and say thank you but it's like an involuntary tick
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Depends on who it's coming from. A coworker, friend, that guy I've been flirting with: absolutely. Drunk homeless guy, 12-year-old boy, my sister's husband, blind dude, skeezy politician: no thanks.

hahaha nice!
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    What I like best are compliments unique to me...my hubby is great at this--he will compliment me on things I say or do, as well as the way I look. It makes me feel like he "gets" me.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    For me, "cute" or "adorable" doesn't cut it. I'd much rather be called beautiful or sexy...even though I won't believe him when he says it.

I completely agree here. I love hearing everything else but not "cute". I'm not a 5 year old.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    honestly? I hear nothing.

Bahahahahaha. FTW!
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    i think you have an a response in favor of rather than against.....question answered. :wink:
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Do you ladies like to hear that you are beautiful, hot, sexy, cute or what? Or are we men wasting our time because you don't believe it if we say it?

I am assuming you mean a boyfriend or husband saying it. I love when my boyfriend tells me I am beautiful and sexy!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Depends on who it's coming from. A coworker, friend, that guy I've been flirting with: absolutely. Drunk homeless guy, 12-year-old boy, my sister's husband, blind dude, skeezy politician: no thanks.

hahaha nice!
    On or right before my last day of student teaching one of the students (8th grade) started asking me a bunch of questions about facebook and what was my first name and email, what is my favorite number (none of which I would answer, by the way). Someone from the back says "You sure are interested in Miss ___________...Are you physically attracted to her?" "Yes I am!" :embarassed: In class the middle of class! I believe my response was "Everybody look at this parabola!"
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Ok, remember you asked lol

I like to hear " you are way hotter than her " or " you are so much cuter than her "

I am extremely competitive and can't help it a bit. My husband tells me I'm beautiful and all sorts of nice things but nothing has the same impact as the above.

:))
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    honestly? I hear nothing.

Bahahahahaha. FTW!

I know RIGHT?!?!?!?
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options

hahaha nice!
    On or right before my last day of student teaching one of the students (8th grade) started asking me a bunch of questions about facebook and what was my first name and email, what is my favorite number (none of which I would answer, by the way). Someone from the back says "You sure are interested in Miss ___________...Are you physically attracted to her?" "Yes I am!" :embarassed: In class the middle of class! I believe my response was "Everybody look at this parabola!"

:laugh:
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    :explode: anything but.... babe or hun... eww
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Do I like an ego booster? Hell yeah!

Who doesn't?!?
  • mslynn1007
    Options
    I like to hear the TRUTH! Lol
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I like to remind my wife that I think she is beautiful, cute, sexy, smart and funny.

But what seems to get the biggest smile is when i tell her that after 10 years, not only do i love her, but I have a huge crush on her still.