What are some foods that are hard for you to stay away from?

Options
1235»

Replies

• kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Actually I'm a little pissed off right now that I was trying to be good at lunch and had an Amy's Cheese Enchilada. All I noticed was the 240 calories - didn't realize until I went to log that it's PER ENCHILADA. Hate it when companies do that crap.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Pizza, pizza and more pizza. So, I eat 1/2 pizza once a week on our family night. Yep, that's right....a half of a large pizza! We go with take and bake cheese, veggies and chicken but I still rack up 1000 calories. Worth every finger lickin' bite! :laugh:
  • Sherry2555
    Sherry2555 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nachos and Movie theatre popcorn. I intentionally do not go to the movies because I canNOT go without eating an insane amount of popcorn--extra butter and salt!!! :noway:
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Salty snacks are my nemisis right now!
  • marlynej
    marlynej Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes for me it is every kind of food there is nothing I don't like(except pickled herring) and I can overeat on ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:
  • Khaleesi87
    Khaleesi87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cake, cookies...chips. Ugh =(
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    luckily I incorporate most of my craving foods or take a break from counting calories every once in a while so I don't have such intense desires.
  • wheldar
    Options
    Kind of comes and goes for me. Most times salty-which I am trying to moderate with HBP. Then sweets come into play. The combo of sweet and salty is my deadly combo for sure. Like, chocolate covered pretzels...OMG!
  • HeatherBriggs1970
    Options
    For the past few days we had left over birthday cake that was going to waste if we didn't eat it. Only three moderately sized pieces left all alone in their lonely box!

My fat was calling me from deep within. "Cake..... cake.... cake.... cake...." like a heartbeat of torture within me. Twice on Saturday night I went to the kitchen, then walked away, finally ending successfully with just the one piece of cake I had allowed myself that day.

Sunday. Every minute I'm in the kitchen I'm tempted to eat the whole thing. "Cake... no one would notice... no one would care... cake... cake... cake..." I go to church. Later that night after making dinner and eating appropriately, instead of giving into weakness I offer the leftover cake as an after supper treat where I eat a piece that I have enough calories for.

After supper there is still one little half piece left. Not enough for the huge box it started in! I must take it out and save the little cake from the torture of living life alone! My husband is on the couch in the other room talking with the boys who are no longer at the table. I am getting ready to clean up the dinner dishes. But no! I pick up the little cake, put it to my lips...... the BAM!! I throw it for a dunk in my waste bin and I make it.

Just like that... I have resisted the inner heartthrob of fat. "yay me... yay me... yay me..."

Way to go!!!!