Options
    so, can I have your ice-cream?

4ed0c5e0-684e-4efb-8780-8cba3f3cd090.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    yes what is fermented carbs!!! , please enlighten us

alcohol :-)

What does that have to do with ice-cream?
  • starjumper12
    Options
    are you guys all seriously talking about 50mL of ice cream? that's like 1/5 of a cup!

if 1/5 of a cup of ice cream is going to blow your entire diet...
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    stop with the fermented carbs!!!

Are you for real with this post hun??? Sorry to question your intelligence but it can not be that hard to reach your 1200 cals without ice cream.

I was eating 1200 cals for a year and never had to resort to haagen daz :noway:

Eat it, and enjoy it. its 50ml...
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I personally dont care what you do, because this is YOUR life. Fill it with oreos for all I care... BUT

I just want to add that i damn near eat all day long and i DONT get my 1200 and i dont eat a bunch of junk either!!!

AND I AM FULL TO THE POINT THAT IM ABOUT TO BUST!!!

ANDDDDDDD i dont give 2 farts what any of you think about it, how much you preach about it or if you like it or not! so THERE!

and to the OP.. being under one or two days is NOT going to put you into starvation mode. It takes MONTHS of being at a SEVERE deficit to do that. So dont force yourself to eat if you arent hungry. Thats how MOST people got here in the first place.. eating "just because."

but if you want ice cream.. by all means EAT IT. No one ever got fat eating 50ml of ice cream *once in awhile*.. sheesh. lol
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I personally dont care what you do, because this is YOUR life. Fill it with oreos for all I care... BUT

I just want to add that i damn near eat all day long and i DONT get my 1200 and i dont eat a bunch of junk either!!!

ANDDDDDDD i dont give 2 farts what any of you think about it, how much you preach about it or if you like it or not! so THERE!

and to the OP.. being under one or two days is NOT going to put you into starvation mode. It takes MONTHS of being at a SEVERE deficit to do that. So dont force yourself to eat if you arent hungry. Thats how MOST people got here in the first place.. eating "just because."

but if you want ice cream.. by all means EAT IT. No one ever got fat eating 50ml of ice cream *once in awhile*.. sheesh. lol

Whoa!!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

If you don't care then why'd you have to come in here in defensive mode and threadjack with that ?
  • starjumper12
    Options
    ... 1/10 of a pint! ...
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    Of course you eat the ice-cream if you want it. Being under 1200 for a couple of days or even a week ins't going to hurt you physically. Enjoy your ice-cream! This isn't a just til I lose diet this is a life time change!! Are you never going to eat ice cream again? Moderation... Balance is what equals a lifetime of happy success xx
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options

If you don't care then why'd you have to come in here in defensive mode and threadjack with that ?

because the MINUTE someone comes in saying they are under 40 calories or whatever.. the "eat more to lose" people want to jump all over people for it.. its NOT their choice.. to each their own. I get so sick of seeing it! I asked a question the other day about how to log something, since i dont eat my exercise calories back.. and i got craweld for not eating my calories back... that wasnt what i asked. *smh* people have nothing better to do but attack others.. its SICKENING. SO, i stated what i did and my opinion on it.. Im allowed to do that, Right?
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I just wish I knew what to eat that would keep me under 1900 cals a day. I'd love to have your problem (but with a 1700 - 1900 calorie a day plan).

I'm gonna have to start trolling other peeps diaries.

p.s. I would have said go for the ice cream... grapes shmapes!
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    I think you'd better eat it now before it gets freezer burn! 50 ml, what is that, like 2 1/2 tbsps?
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

because the MINUTE someone comes in saying they are under 40 calories or whatever.. the "eat more to lose" people want to jump all over people for it.. its NOT their choice.. to each their own. I get so sick of seeing it! I asked a question the other day about how to log something, since i dont eat my exercise calories back.. and i got craweld for not eating my calories back... that wasnt what i asked. *smh* people have nothing better to do but attack others.. its SICKENING. SO, i stated what i did and my opinion on it.. Im allowed to do that, Right?

Oh, yeah. It makes total sense to do exactly what you hate other people doing.

Well done.

Sorry OP. Go on with your life and have a nice weekend with your ice-cream.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options

You should probably eat more.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

You should probably eat more.

Yep! Someone sounds hungry.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    eat it if you're hungry
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You need triple
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    93864.original.jpg

Eat the ice cream. It won't kill you...
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Noooooo.......bring it to me so that I can properly dispose of it. Dulce De Leche flavor if they have it, please.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

No one has got up on anyone's *kitten* about her being on 1200 calories - calm down...sheesh.